Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen can't recruit...

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,287
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Lol, I love the reverse selfie.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

More 12th ma'am ... less TB ...

Fuck ... bunch of gawd damn queers around here ...

The 12th Ma'am thread was going well, until TheGlove posted all the nude pictures and DJ nuked the whole thing.

FO, G
    And I missed it. FO, G, indeed.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Here ya go. Some are good, most are not. There are even a couple of IrishDoog lesbo COTW candidates.

The 12th Ma'am

I'm sure DJ is going to kick me out without warning for this. Just don't be TheGloveFS and post the naked ones in the thread.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

The 12th Ma'am thread was going well, until TheGlove posted all the nude pictures and DJ nuked the whole thing.

FO, G
    I for one appreciate Glove demonstrating the balls he did.

Not many stand up to DJ and live to tell about it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014

Swaye said:

Here ya go. Some are good, most are not. There are even a couple of IrishDoog lesbo COTW candidates.

The 12th Ma'am

I'm sure DJ is going to kick me out without warning for this. Just don't be TheGloveFS and post the naked ones in the thread.
    Most are not, but when you get the chaff out of there, I found some good wheat. Half of the chicks (in general) were some variety of islander. Who knew?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I know you aren't supposed to judge a book by their cover but every time I look at that picture of Kohler I'm always thinking no wonder he was a total fucking bust.

I know the Doog narrative will be injuries but he was fucking terrible before that. In his defense the coaching was awful but some guys have it and some don't. You can tell he doesn't fucking have it.

When Petersen talks "OKG" I always think he wouldn't have gone after Kohler as he would have known from the beginning the kid was a puss.

We probably can't ever know how much the injuries Kohler suffered, even during his true freshman year kept him away from the weights and conditioning program. Of course we ought not care now that the kid has called it a career, but Kohler could be another prime example of why offensive linemen should typically be redshirted so that they can spend their first year in college getting themselves properly conditioned for varsity Pac-12 competition.

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

FO, G

God dammit, I put in a little time working and I miss all the good stuff.

Fuck work, fuck Sark, fuck everybody.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

And he appears to be 37 years old as well.

Ryan Leaf's bastard son is going to play o-line for us?
    Disagree. Looks like Gesser creampied one of ID22's ginger COTWs.
    IDK man...

+

=

Looks like a damn good OL to me
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Kohler WAS concerned with his hair. He pretended not to care, but he always had the Beibs brush-over. This dude Sosebee just gets up, goes to practice and mauls people. I almost guarantee you Kohler spent a little time in front of the mirror before he went to practice.

I like this kid from Montana too.. Those dudes are bad ass from that region. When you recruit a 4* kid from an expensive private school in Cali ( Kohler) , chances are he's a puss. When you recruit a 2* kid from a farm in Montana for example, chances are he's a bad ass.

I want 8 olinemen (including TE's). Looks like that might happen. Aside from the cascade front, Sark never recruited more than 4. That's why we have 6 quality olinemen after this year. Thanks Sark!
  • Options

Kohler WAS concerned with his hair. He pretended not to care, but he always had the Beibs brush-over. This dude Sosebee just gets up, goes to practice and mauls people. I almost guarantee you Kohler spent a little time in front of the mirror before he went to practice.

I like this kid from Montana too.. Those dudes are bad ass from that region. When you recruit a 4* kid from an expensive private school in Cali ( Kohler) , chances are he's a puss. When you recruit a 2* kid from a farm in Montana for example, chances are he's a bad ass.

I want 8 olinemen (including TE's). Looks like that might happen. Aside from the cascade front, Sark never recruited more than 4. That's why we have 6 quality olinemen after this year. Thanks Sark!

Can you cite one example of a 2 star kid from Montana who turned into a bad ass? Or are you just incoherently rambling with no facts as usual?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Probably the most coherent post you've ever made
  • Options

Expert recruiting analysis.
  • Options
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-09-18/nfl-players-state-by-state-breakdown-california-florida-louisiana-texas-south-ca

California produced 225 guys in the NFL while Montana produced 9. Just saying.

Although Montana was higher up than I thought.
  • Options

Kohler WAS concerned with his hair. He pretended not to care, but he always had the Beibs brush-over. This dude Sosebee just gets up, goes to practice and mauls people. I aup ringing he had, in a cushy, wealthy home.rantee you Kohler spent a little time in front of the mirror before he went to practice.

Expert recruiting analysis.
    You ever been to Montana Collierdoog? Im going to say no, and probably why you have a husband . Regions like those east of Washington actually produce kids that are tough. Unlike your buddy Kohler who got punched and pushed around like the bitch he was, from the cushy upringing he had growing up. Conversely, kids from Montana and Idaho actually work their asses off, have attitudes and dream of playing at this level. I'd take that kind of recruit over one that is YKG (your kinda guy) cutie pie!!! Get off the hill and explore. There's more to life than walking the streets of Broadway and Belltown.

Peter is recruiting exactly like James and Lambo did. Signing big dudes who can run, and apparently kids with attitude over 'stars' Which you like to jerk off to Collie. How many posts did you lay down on Kimmy ' s tummy ? Obviously a lot. Head on back to Kimman.com, this train is leaving without you bitch. It's OK, you and Yale can share war stories (although neither of you are tough enough)

Drinks are on sale at 'See - sound - Lounge' in Belltown on Wednesday. Don't know who the DJ is, but I'm sure you do you buddy.
    You'd take those 2 star blue collar farmer boys than those GLORY BOY So Cal prima donnas.
  • Options
  • Options

http://www.sportsnola.com/sports/sports-blogs/lenny-vangilder/599831-louisiana-again-produces-highest-number-of-nfl-players-per-capita.html

Cause I'm a fair person, Montana per capita ranks 7th in the nation in producing NFL guys to PLSS point.

Outlier.

If you filled a recruiting class full of players from Montana, you'd be.........Montana. Go Griz!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-09-18/nfl-players-state-by-state-breakdown-california-florida-louisiana-texas-south-ca

California produced 225 guys in the NFL while Montana produced 9. Just saying.

Although Montana was higher up than I thought.

Montana population = 1.005 million
    California population = 38,042,853

Just sayin