Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Washington-Oregon Game Thread

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited December 2020
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,676 Founders Club
    Did we win yet?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club
    edited December 2020
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Doogstone said:

I love DDJ but didn't we lose last week?? The guillotinegame thread creator list needs more heads poasters.

Well, I guarantee we? won’t lose this weekend.
    Swaye said:

Anyone know where I can catch the game in HD?

Looking forward to the 430p Kickoff here with my DWAGS! Chat is going to be lit af. *

Find the HD stream here:

https://youtu.be/5xCLs5YVPm4

*seriously, we? should all start the stream at 430p and gayme thread as usual. lulz

Jimmy Lake shaved...and is looking extremely pale! What’s going on?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club
    edited December 2020

pawz said:

Doogstone said:

I love DDJ but didn't we lose last week?? The guillotinegame thread creator list needs more heads poasters.

Well, I guarantee we? won’t lose this weekend.
    Swaye said:

Anyone know where I can catch the game in HD?

Looking forward to the 430p Kickoff here with my DWAGS! Chat is going to be lit af. *

Find the HD stream here:

https://youtu.be/5xCLs5YVPm4

*seriously, we? should all start the stream at 430p and gayme thread as usual. lulz

Jimmy Lake shaved...and is looking extremely pale! What’s going on?
    @TannedRestedReadyDwag

• RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

A small collection of pics I recently saved, that range from semi relevant to ???
    Not quite as good as a game for the division. Not as good as even a meaningless game. Not quite as good as anything, but better than a kick to the nuts. Unless that’s your thing, in which it’s not better than that.

“I thought this was America”

Mr. I wanted the OC job so I’m going to Boise. I’ve actually met him a few times when he was an assistant at Boise, I liked Dan Hawkins better.

A proud alumnus weighs in on what the cancellation policy for the Pac-12 should be.

Jesus of Methlehem

Oregon basketball team tryouts.

Oregon’s new video screen is only 6’5” wide. Ballz has analyzed the picture and since Kayvon’s wingspan is about 6’5” it can’t be any wider.

You’re my favorite classy quook.
    Classy? Well, that one is going up on the mantle next to my drug rehab completion certificates. You are now my favorite nacho enthusiast with a BMI in the normal range.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    dflea said:

Doogstone said:

Yes like Brad Stevens she failed to deliver the win we needed
    😡 I will straight up murder you old man!
    We all wondered what could possibly bring the end to the seemingly indestructible Race Bannon.

I think we found it.

It ain’t over till it’s over. The old man may have a trick or two up his sleeve. I’ve got Race in this one.