Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enjoying the Freedom of our UnFETTERED Boards?

Options
2»

Comments

• FireCohen
    FireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Options
    Swaye said:

FireCohen said:

Just received $129, and refunded $129, to our old friend AZDuck

No hard feelings, but that ship sailed long ago

On behalf of @YellowSnow hurtful, he trying to beat that swaye record
    Rowboat doesn't realize this but if we count late payers from last year he has no chance. Sorry Rowboat. Heightism doesn't work here.
    Stop the count!!! Huh?
  • chuck
    chuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,742 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
    No, I'm not, to answer the question in the title.

I feel there should be discounts when the team sucks or when there are only four games. 25% of a season, in a well run program, should mean Wam memberships for $32.25.

Nobody cares what I think. Guess I'll just go yell at a cloud.
  • chuck
    Options

chuck said:

I feel there should be discounts when the team sucks or when there are only four games. 25% of a season, in a well run program, should mean Wam memberships for $32.25.

You can't get a refund through posting a message or emailing me. You need to call our 800 number during regular business hours of Tue-Thu, 1AM-3AM Pacific Time.

NITMOTS?
  • Doog_de_Jour
    Doog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Options
    When are our lists due?
  • chuck
    Options

chuck said:

You can't get a refund through posting a message or emailing me. You need to call our 800 number during regular business hours of Tue-Thu, 1AM-3AM Pacific Time.

I'll pay full price for the Wam if you change the main husky logo to a GOT King in the North graphic (severed wolf head).
  • PurpleBaze
    PurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,496 Founders Club
    Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I'll pay full price for the Wam if you change the main husky logo to a GOT King in the North graphic (severed wolf head).

• DerekJohnson
    DerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,745 Founders Club
    Options
    chuck said:

chuck said:

NITMOTS?
    I learned from the best

• HFNY
    HFNY Member Posts: 4,543 Standard Supporter
    Options
    I just donated and it was extremely satisfying, both mentally and physically.
  • DerekJohnson
    Options
    HFNY said:

I just donated and it was extremely satisfying, both mentally and physically.

Thank you
  • DerekJohnson
    Options
    Deadline is Wednesday night at 6PM for getting in your grievances to be read on-air.