Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump and his allies are now 1-51 in post-election litigation

AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
For sports comparisons, although the 1 win may be in the middle:

In college football the longest losing streak:

Northwestern Wildcats 34 games 1979-1982

------------------------

The 1889 Louisville Colonels hold the record for the longest losing streak in official MLB history at 26 games, though the 1875 Brooklyn Atlantics lost 31 consecutive games in the National Association, a number that is not considered official by MLB.

-------------------------

The Philadelphia 76ers lost 28 straight games spanning two seasons: 2014–15 and 2015–16, the most consecutive losses in NBA history.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I'm hearing the SCOTUS loss was a good thing because now they can turn their attention to the Texas lawsuits. They are going to be game changers!
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707
    @NorthwestFresh and Trumptard update from Texas law professor Steve Vladeck:

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    AOG said:

I'm going to wait until Newsmax and OANN weigh in

AOG said:

I'm going to wait until Newsmax and OANN weigh in
    NorthwestTard was telling me what an idiot I am since the Mike Kelly PA case is still pending
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    Yeah and we know Bidens "wining" as he did was one quadrillion to one. I'll take Trumps odds.
    Sledog said:

Yeah and we know Bidens "wining" as he did was one quadrillion to one. I'll take Trumps odds.

OK. The odds had Biden winning and Trump losing.
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

Vegas hasn't paid. Trump was their favorite. Fake polling was to cover the cheat. Shit's happening just hang on comrade. I hear you'll all be rounded up soon.
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Vegas hasn't paid. Trump was their favorite. Fake polling was to cover the cheat. Shit's happening just hang on comrade. I hear you'll all be rounded up soon.
    The problem with you Trumptards is that you are so badly detached from facts and reality. All the legit polls had Biden in a commanding lead. He won the popular vote in a beatdown. He won the Electoral College in a commanding way. Still, you think Trump won. Man, you're fucking ridiculous.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

The problem with you Trumptards is that you are so badly detached from facts and reality. All the legit polls had Biden in a commanding lead. He won the popular vote in a beatdown. He won the Electoral College in a commanding way. Still, you think Trump won. Man, you're fucking ridiculous.
    Given the bullshit you've spewed here the last few weeks you might want to lay off the criticism of others being detached from facts and reality dumbfuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Texas is the bottom of the 9th no question

And I doubt the supremes want anywhere near it

PA without question did not follow the law. But the greater good......
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Given the bullshit you've spewed here the last few weeks you might want to lay off the criticism of others being detached from facts and reality dumbfuck.
    Tell me more about how the police need a warrant to arrest someone dumbfuck. Use that superior brain of yours to tell me about how Lincoln was able to free all the slaves by decree and didn't need to follow the Constitution you fucking moron.
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

We saw the numbers. Until they dropped counting and got their special emergency ballot deliveries and thumb drive injections. Everyone knows what happened. Even You. That You sorry it is telling about you and the rest of the Rat commie bastards.
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

We saw the numbers. Until they dropped counting and got their special emergency ballot deliveries and thumb drive injections. Everyone knows what happened. Even You. That You sorry it is telling about you and the rest of the Rat commie bastards.
    Well, no matter what you say or how threatening you say it, all that happened was America voted out Trump. Saying it lots of times or in a scandalous fashion is not going to change the outcome.

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Well, no matter what you say or how threatening you say it, all that happened was America voted out Trump. Saying it lots of times or in a scandalous fashion is not going to change the outcome.

None of those things have ever happened in our elections previously. Shit NY state is still counting votes. Keep on saying it's legit. American's know it is not.
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

None of those things have ever happened in our elections previously. Shit NY state is still counting votes. Keep on saying it's legit. American's know it is not.
    All I can say is that if somehow the will of the people is thrown out by the GOP somehow, basically that's the end of the United States as we know it. You people are just saying pretty much "we win regardless of the voting" which is not democracy. No matter how you spin it or spew out nonsensical rationalizations that is the result.
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

All I can say is that if somehow the will of the people is thrown out by the GOP somehow, basically that's the end of the United States as we know it. You people are just saying pretty much "we win regardless of the voting" which is not democracy. No matter how you spin it or spew out nonsensical rationalizations that is the result.
    Cheating via voter fraud isn't voting. HTH
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Since it's so obvious the election was tight, why are all the BidenBros and CoronaBros so worried?
    Biden should want to show everyone it's not rigged of its not rigged....by but the MSM, big tech censorship tells us otherwise.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

To be fair, the vast majority probably think it was legitimate. You don’t, but again, that’s how you’re going to get through the next 4 years and explain how Trump lost to a candidate like Biden. Had to be fraud, no possible way Trump brought it on himself. Excusing it to fraud makes it easier to avoid accountability.

Again, makes sense why you’re taking this approach, so no real confusion on my part I suppose.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

To be fair, the vast majority probably think it was legitimate. You don’t, but again, that’s how you’re going to get through the next 4 years and explain how Trump lost to a candidate like Biden. Had to be fraud, no possible way Trump brought it on himself.

Again, makes sense why you’re taking this approach, so no real confusion on my part I suppose.
    About a thousand affidavits say it's fraud. Arizona is saying it's fraud. Georgia county can't get the count to come out because everything is screwy. Massive number of constitutionally illegal mail in ballots, that's what the Texas suit is targeting, but now Trump has jumped into that one too.