Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump and his allies are now 1-51 in post-election litigation

2»

Comments

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    I'm in the process of moving my grandma's casket to Georgia so I can get a mail in ballot in her name and vote.

It is gonna be awesome to take back Senate.

Already found a nice cheap rental plot in Braxton. Just $19 a month. Prices down there sure are lower than in Colfax.

I don't even have to actually move her casket there. Nobody checks it. It will all be virtual, except for the mail in ballot.

I love how easy it is for dead people to vote.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter

I'm in the process of moving my grandma's casket to Georgia so I can get a mail in ballot in her name and vote.

It is gonna be awesome to take back Senate.

Already found a nice cheap rental plot in Braxton. Just $19 a month. Prices down there sure are lower than in Colfax.

I don't even have to actually move her casket there. Nobody checks it. It will all be virtual, except for the mail in ballot.

I love how easy it is for dead people to vote.

Easy for dead people to poast too. Brain dead anyway.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    With a devastating record of 1 win and 51 losses, one wonders why the Lefties are so shrill and anxious about LIPO?

Is there a single spinal vertebrae amongst the lot of you Lefties on these boreds?

Or do your fat ugly girlfriends and wives have those in a jar, too?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Texas is the bottom of the 9th no question

And I doubt the supremes want anywhere near it

PA without question did not follow the law. But the greater good......

Right
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Why are lefties so mad about this? Y’all should be happy. Trump went to court, as is his right, and lost.
    It’s rare to see people on the winning side of something as angry as @AOG & @chinsinceredawg
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

It’s rare to see people on the winning side of something as angry as @AOG & @chinsinceredawg

Huh, I'm angry? I'm here laughing my ass off at the gullible Trumptards who actually thought this ridiculous case had a chance. Go ahead and file more lawsuits for all I care, I love seeing the false hope and Trumptard optimism quickly crushed by reality. Kind of reminds me of the Emeka and JTT threads.

Huh, I'm angry? I'm here laughing my ass off at the gullible Trumptards who actually thought this ridiculous case had a chance. Go ahead and file more lawsuits for all I care, I love seeing the false hope and Trumptard optimism quickly crushed by reality. Kind of reminds me of the Emeka and JTT threads.
    You seem upset
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Naaah, you're too busy sticking your head up your ass thinking that mileage reimbursement only covers the cost of gas.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707

There's like 10 pages of Trumptard's salivating over the Texas case in Tug. A great disappointment to them. But what bothers me was not the ridiculous case, but that the majority of GOP in the House rationalized it, along with 17 states.
    Joe may go to jail soon and then Trumps president. Their felonious hero will be in sing sing with his felonious kid. Now that would be something to see. But hey it's ok if he's an actual crook because he's on the left. Comrades can commit no crimes.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Sledog said:

Joe may go to jail soon and then Trumps president. Their felonious hero will be in sing sing with his felonious kid. Now that would be something to see. But hey it's ok if he's an actual crook because he's on the left. Comrades can commit no crimes.

You don’t think this deep down. If you do, you’re probably a little worse off than earlier assumed. It’s relatively clear that your posts aren’t that tethered right now.

But again, this will be 2020-2024 right? Some sort of Biden scandal that will cause him to be removed? It’s more or less the replacement for these court cases that are the sure thing.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

Sure, kook.

lol
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

You don’t think this deep down. If you do, you’re probably a little worse off than earlier assumed. It’s relatively clear that your posts aren’t that tethered right now.

But again, this will be 2020-2024 right? Some sort of Biden scandal that will cause him to be removed? It’s more or less the replacement for these court cases that are the sure thing.

LOL I'm tethered sparky. Taking money from the CCP, Ukraine and other enemies of the state isn't exactly legal. You think it is and say I'm unhinged?

Court will continue. Trumps still your president.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sledog said:

Lol the sad part is you genuinely believe this nonsense.

Sledog said:

Everyone believes this nonsense. Maybe you missed the whole Hunters lap top story?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone believes this nonsense. Maybe you missed the whole Hunters lap top story?
    Everyone that's retarded, maybe.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Everyone that's retarded, maybe.
    Retard Superiority Guy.

No, seriously.