Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The eyes of Texas are upon you

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

Most of you have kind of incomplete minds. You are white guys that didn't go or couldn't complete college. You believe things like COVID-19 is like the regular flu, climate change is a hoax, Trump won. All I can do is tell you to look at the facts, but you go by "feel" -- not what the facts of the situation dictate.

Godwin.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    "climate change is a hoax" So, braniac - to fix the climate what should we do and how much will it cost? Flail away. The US is leading the world in CO2 reduction while the chicoms are leading the world in increased CO2 production. IF you leftards were truly interested in decreasing CO2 production you would support nukes and fracking and exporting LNG to China creating even more great jobs for the Americans you seem to despise. But you are never serious and believe we can harness some magical unicorn farts and voila.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,509
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    Supreme Court threw out the PA case a moment ago

this was that crackpot "Frankenstein" case thrown out with prejudice by the local judge
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

this was that crackpot "Frankenstein" case thrown out with prejudice by the local judge

Which has nothing to do with the Texas case that was referenced to start this thread but I wouldn't expect someone with a low education level to know that.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Which has nothing to do with the Texas case that was referenced to start this thread but I wouldn't expect someone with a low education level to know that.
    The Texas case is even more crackpot than this one
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Could be, still doesn't refute the fact that you had your head up your ass.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Most of you have kind of incomplete minds. You are white guys that didn't go or couldn't complete college. You believe things like COVID-19 is like the regular flu, climate change is a hoax, Trump won. All I can do is tell you to look at the facts, but you go by "feel" -- not what the facts of the situation dictate.

I believe that you believe this is what conservatives believe.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is really the only thing out there that has even a ghost of a chance because the states clearly did not follow the law in changing the rules for the election in the 4 states. But the law is for the little people. I suspect that it won't even get heard because if they hear it they really need to rule in favor of Texas.

• Options

AOG said:

I believe that you believe this is what conservatives believe.
    Epistemological.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,208
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Explain
  • Options

This is really the only thing out there that has even a ghost of a chance because the states clearly did not follow the law in changing the rules for the election in the 4 states. But the law is for the little people. I suspect that it won't even get heard because if they hear it they really need to rule in favor of Texas.

Partly this is the same crap the Supremes just threw out, that PA pushed the limits of law by allowing for a lot of mail in votes. Imagine if you were a judge. Would you really completely defame yourself for all history by throwing out Biden's win for Trump on the grounds that in the year of a pandemic governments made it easy to vote by mail? You have to have SOME brains to see this issue.
  • Options
    AOG said:

Partly this is the same crap the Supremes just threw out, that PA pushed the limits of law by allowing for a lot of mail in votes. Imagine if you were a judge. Would you really completely defame yourself for all history by throwing out Biden's win for Trump on the grounds that in the year of a pandemic governments made it easy to vote by mail? You have to have SOME brains to see this issue.
    Godwin.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

The states broke the law

Sounds like even you realize

The wonders of the pandemic. Fuck off
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Actually it's not, but the low education of yours continues to bite you in the ass. Doesn't mean the SC won't toss the Texas case as well but they are not the "same crap." You should have just said it would have been "fascist" for the Supreme Court to rule otherwise, that's the standard logic you usually bring to the table.

• Options

AOG said:

The states broke the law

The PA lawsuit was that the state violated the Constitution ("broke the law"). SCOTUS threw that out. In one sentence.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    Founders Club
    It’s cute how passionately the useful idiots argue in support of corruption on a football bored. You realize you’re the first ones sacrificed by your heroes if things go sideways
  • Options

It’s cute how passionately the useful idiots argue in support of corruption on a football bored. You realize you’re the first ones sacrificed by your heroes if things go sideways

If?

At this juncture looking more like when.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    edited December 2020
    AOG said:

AOG said:

The states broke the law

The PA lawsuit was that the state violated the Constitution ("broke the law"). SCOTUS threw that out. In one sentence.
    But in that one sentence, they didn't say they disagreed with the notion that PA violated election law. If that's not them admitting that PA violated election law by not saying that at all, I don't know what you want. Look for what they don't say instead of what they do say. The message is in the weeds. Are you clever enough to root them out?
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

The states broke the law

But in that one sentence, they didn't say they disagreed with the notion that PA violated election law. If that's not them admitting that PA violated election law by not saying that at all, I don't know what you want. Look for what they don't say instead of what they do say. The message is in the weeds. Are you clever enough to root them out?
    It's exactly like insinceredawg put it. If SCOTUS says in one sentence "blah blah blah denied" PERIOD that means "FUCK OFF"
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    AOG said:

Liar