Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The eyes of Texas are upon you

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Texas AG is suing PA, GA, MI, & WI

SCOTUS is going to have a busy week

https://www.scribd.com/document/487348469/TX-v-State-Motion-2020-12-07-FINAL

I just report the news, while you dweebs try to ignore it.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,268
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Chinned for thread title.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We should do this every four years. Just have the LOSER declare widespread fraud, drag it through the courts with no evidence, plead with legislatures to twist the rules at the last minute, have the losing president appoint his flunkies to the Pentagon to ready for a coup d'etat. It's so much fun, so very American! Roll on Trumptards!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

We should do this every four years. Just have the LOSER declare widespread fraud, drag it through the courts with no evidence, plead with legislatures to twist the rules at the last minute, have the losing president appoint his flunkies to the Pentagon to ready for a coup d'etat. It's so much fun, so very American! Roll on Trumptards!

The Dems are the trendsetters
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    "What We should do this every four years. Run an honest election. I know that sounds undemocratic to a fascist.
  • Options

"What We should do this every four years. Run an honest election. I know that sounds undemocratic to a fascist.

I hate to disappoint you, but there is in fact very little fraud that ever takes place in elections. Historically. The present too. The fraud that takes place is dictators worldwide who don't want to leave and run phony elections. I realize I am wasting keystrokes, because most of you are dumb white guys, Trump supporters usually are, and don't have critical thinking skills.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

I hate to disappoint you, but there is in fact very little fraud that ever takes place in elections. Historically. The present too. The fraud that takes place is dictators worldwide who don't want to leave and run phony elections. I realize I am wasting keystrokes, because most of you are dumb white guys, Trump supporters usually are, and don't have critical thinking skills.
    He’s back today after his facism thread complete fail.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Some of these babies need to travel the world and see how close to the edge democracy is.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,384
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    AOG said:

You're a loser every minute try the 4 year thing!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

The "G" in AOG obviously stands for Godwin.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

Russian collusion!!!!

Illegitimate presidency!

Drumpf Russian hooker pee tapes!!!!

...for 3.5 years. GTFOH
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

There's nothing quite like a fucking moron who claims Trump is a fascist because he appointed people loyal to him, calling anyone else dumb and lacking in critical thinking skills.
  • Options
    Most of you have kind of incomplete minds. You are white guys that didn't go or couldn't complete college. You believe things like COVID-19 is like the regular flu, climate change is a hoax, Trump won. All I can do is tell you to look at the facts, but you go by "feel" -- not what the facts of the situation dictate.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Bob_C said:

AOG said:

Most of you have kind of incomplete minds. You are white guys that didn't go or couldn't complete college. You believe things like COVID-19 is like the regular flu, climate change is a hoax, Trump won. All I can do is tell you to look at the facts, but you go by "feel" -- not what the facts of the situation dictate.

Been a rough couple of days for you.

Are you a woke whitey or something else?
    I'm going off the stats, assume you idiots fit the profile. Trump is most popular with low educated white guys.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

Bob_C said:

AOG said:

Been a rough couple of days for you.

Are you a woke whitey or something else?
    I'm going off the stats, assume you idiots fit the profile. Trump is most popular with low educated white guys.
    Which stats?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said: