Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For my lefties

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Then if you’re armed, Mall Cop, why are you also maskless?

I don’t think your meme works the way you intended.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Masks don't work. Guns do.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Masks don't work. Guns do.
    So you’re bailing on this delightful discussion of logic already.

Disappointing.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    Sledog said:

Logic.

L.O.L. Hilarious that you don’t even see the irony of this. The creator of this cartoon is thick in the head to not even get this.

Sledog said:

Logic.

L.O.L. Hilarious that you don’t even see the irony of this. The creator of this cartoon is thick in the head to not even get this.
    I carry a gun because I need it.

See it any way you want. We know masks do not and can not stop a virus. My gun can and will stop bad people doing bad shit.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Logic.

No doubt.

The psychologists call it "compensation".
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Logic.

No doubt.

What do psychologists call it when someone lies their ass off and then runs and hides like a Kunt when called on it Dazzler?

Which of your voter suppression statutes provided free ID?
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Logic.

No doubt.

It's called self sufficiency. You should try it sometimes.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I don’t get it because I support the second amendment.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    I assume many of the people on this board all had issues with seatbelt laws, helmet laws, drunk driving laws, distracted driving laws, among others.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I do both. Choose abundance

I assume many of the people on this board all had issues with seatbelt laws, helmet laws, drunk driving laws, distracted driving laws, among others.

Including me, except drunk driving.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    edited December 2020

I have an issue with "buzzed driving is drunk driving" ad blitzes. Not really. I've done both.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Logic.

See it any way you want. We know masks do not and can not stop a virus. My gun can and will stop bad people doing bad shit.
    Actually Sleddy, I'm not sure that's entirely true.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Logic.

Actually Sleddy, I'm not sure that's entirely true.
    Which part Creep?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    The mask part. Obviously nothing is going to be 100% preventive, but the medical schools and other authorities still maintain they mitigate the spreading of the virus.

This is just one where I don't subscribe to the government control theory.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The mask part. Obviously nothing is going to be 100% preventive, but the medical schools and other authorities still maintain they mitigate the spreading of the virus.

The “mask” I wear in stores is cloth and I haven’t washed it in months. It sits in my car when I’m home. I may actually have immunity from many viruses and bacteria by now after breathing in the same crud since July, so perhaps in that manner it works.

The virus is way to small for most masks to work. So droplets yes airborne virus no. It keep infected from spreading droplets but not airborne virus. It's like throwing sand at a chain link fence. N95's get most stuff down to 100nm but all viruses run 60-90nm. Some smaller some larger. If masks worked for that they'd just wear those in the lab instead of moon suits. I'm not saying it can't help in some ways but that last study said 71% IIRC of those that caught it were wearing masks. Way to much touching with masks IMO and that may increase the chance of getting it. Everyone uses them over and over again.

I laugh at the stupidity of wearing a mask to walk 20 feet into a restaurant just to take it off when you get to your table.

So yeah maybe not completely true on that but mostly true.
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    Sledog said:

The virus is way to small for most masks to work. So droplets yes airborne virus no. It keep infected from spreading droplets but not airborne virus. It's like throwing sand at a chain link fence. N95's get most stuff down to 100nm but all viruses run 60-90nm. Some smaller some larger. If masks worked for that they'd just wear those in the lab instead of moon suits. I'm not saying it can't help in some ways but that last study said 71% IIRC of those that caught it were wearing masks. Way to much touching with masks IMO and that may increase the chance of getting it. Everyone uses them over and over again.

I laugh at the stupidity of wearing a mask to walk 20 feet into a restaurant just to take it off when you get to your table.

Missing Context
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter
    YouKnowIt said:

Sledog said:

Missing Context
    Mostly peaceful context.