Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW has to be PC at all times

2»

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Critical race theory is super racist, but its followers want you to fork over big money for them to tell you that you're the racist. It's straight grift.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

This is precisely the kind of administrative bloat that a true free market in education would force the suppliers to eliminate.

Assoc. AD for D&I. That's just the athletic department. No doubt there is one for each univeristy department. I'm sure Arts & Sciences, Foster, Comp. Sci, etc. also have their own D&I administrator. And then there is the university administration ... I'm sure there's a Provost for D&I.

And, really, the athletic department? Which department on campus needs an administrator, no doubt making well over six figures and a multiple of that in total cost with benies, less than the athletic department? I would say, controlling for athletic ability, which is kind of the point of the AD, that the AD is by its very nature the most inclusive department on campus. Nobody cares what color you are or where you come from or how you talk or what car you drive. Can you play? That's all that matters.

Sounds like its coming right outta the grand wizards mouth