Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Tweets Video EXPOSING Illegal Vote Buying From Biden Supporters Who Quickly Delete Evidence

2»

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

AOG said:

Man, are you really this dumb? You had me fooled. Or, are you just trying to excite the white trash here?
    The first time I ever thought about leaving this board was when DJ, in earnest, compared AOC to Stalin. He’s deep down the rabbit hole.
    She’s a silly, virtue signaling idiot. Not Stalin though.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    AOG said:

AOG said:

Man, are you really this dumb? You had me fooled. Or, are you just trying to excite the white trash here?
    The first time I ever thought about leaving this board was when DJ, in earnest, compared AOC to Stalin. He’s deep down the rabbit hole.
    There is nothing wrong with being conservative. Trumpism is a toxic brew of lies, corruption, and authoritarianism, though. Anybody that can't see that is, yes, way down a rabbit hole.
    The fuck off button is not enough.

Why don't you fuck off.

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    Shit! anybody with half a brain can post here

AOG said:

AOG said:

There is nothing wrong with being conservative. Trumpism is a toxic brew of lies, corruption, and authoritarianism, though. Anybody that can't see that is, yes, way down a rabbit hole.

Why don't you fuck off.

I'll change it to a "toxic brew of lies, corruption, authoritarianism, and fuckoffs"

You guys, seriously... you don't have enough brain power to argue with because you live in a world detached from the one you are really in.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Why don't you fuck off.

I'll change it to a "toxic brew of lies, corruption, authoritarianism, and fuckoffs"

You guys, seriously... you don't have enough brain power to argue with because you live in a world detached from the one you are really in.
    You don't have the brains or game to play here. Try Greenlake
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Why don't you fuck off.

Greenlake? If Trump declared Greenlake was in Paris you'd agree. You see the problem. You pay little attention to reality.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Why don't you fuck off.

Greenlake? If Trump declared Greenlake was in Paris you'd agree. You see the problem. You pay little attention to reality.
    See? No game.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

Why don't you fuck off.

ISAFNRC
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

AOG said:

LEAVE!!!!