Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Tweets Video EXPOSING Illegal Vote Buying From Biden Supporters Who Quickly Delete Evidence

Comments

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541

It would not surprise me if this is where the missing $500 million from WA State went. I'm sure Inslee will get a place in Biden's cabinet

We can only hope he leaves WA
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

It would not surprise me if this is where the missing $500 million from WA State went. I'm sure Inslee will get a place in Biden's cabinet

Didn’t John Kerry get the climate gig? Inslee ain’t fit for the bullshit they have planned for Kerry.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter
    YouKnowIt said:

We can only hope he leaves WA
    God no. Why subject the entire country to that faggot? Keep him in upper left hand corner.

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    Man, are you really this dumb? You had me fooled. Or, are you just trying to excite the white trash here?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    AOG said:

Man, are you really this dumb? You had me fooled. Or, are you just trying to excite the white trash here?
    Imagine calling black people "trash" and using their skin color as a pejorative.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Godwin of the left, right thur.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    AOG said:

The first time I ever thought about leaving this board was when DJ, in earnest, compared AOC to Stalin. He’s deep down the rabbit hole.

AOG said:

The first time I ever thought about leaving this board was when DJ, in earnest, compared AOC to Stalin. He’s deep down the rabbit hole.
    There is nothing wrong with being conservative. Trumpism is a toxic brew of lies, corruption, and authoritarianism, though. Anybody that can't see that is, yes, way down a rabbit hole.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

There is nothing wrong with being conservative. Trumpism is a toxic brew of lies, corruption, and authoritarianism, though. Anybody that can't see that is, yes, way down a rabbit hole.
    Lies - If you like your doctor you a can keep your doctor.

Corruption - Joe and his family using the Vice Presidency as a piggy bank to enrich his son and his brother would seem to qualify. And lets not even mention what Hillary did with her position as Secretary of State.

Authoritarianism - would spying on your political opponent along with wire tapping members of the press along with using the IRS to harass your political opposition qualify?
    I used to roll my eyes at the liberalism is a mental illness meme

Now, not so much
    Shit! anybody with half a brain can post here
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    SFGbob said:

AOG said:

Imagine calling black people "trash" and using their skin color as a pejorative
    Umm does anybody want to tell this guy about right wing views.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

AOG said:

AOG said:

To make this statement after 2020 is one of the dumbest fucking things anyone has ever posted here

You're just fucking moronic and meanwhile the assholes you vote for are laughing at you for being such a dumb fucking donkey (hi @dflea )
    I do appreciate the FREE PUB!!!!!

We've been around the block a time or two Bannon. You're ok with me no matter what. I won't put you on any list, and if I see anyone else do it, I'll fuck them up. Real bad.

Also, I do apologize for my behavior over the last few weeks. I try not to be that guy, but I got all buzzed up on Trumptard tears and let myself get carried away. Don't think I haven't noticed you laying off the trigger - it couldn't have been easy. Respect. I'll simmer down a bit when I sober up and get back to daily life. We can revisit this if you want in about 5 years when you realize that I was right again like I always am - except for that Eason thing - and fatso is a liar and crook beyond what you're currently willing to admit and accept.

Nice use of the "dumb fucking donkey". It really does get down to the nitty gritty. creep loves it and hates it at the same tim.

I'd love for all the fraud to be true but I'm not wasting anymore time arguing over it

Just waiting for Biden to get his guys in there so I can go full attack mode

Everyone is going to miss Trump by April. Book it. Its been a hell of a ride

We simply must find a 7-11 to fight at when the vaccine is out and you take it so we can brawl in close proximity in 2021. I don't want to breathe on someone as old and vulnerable as you are and have someone claim the fight was rigged.

faggy wink

You know, as bad as 2020 has been, I've fished more and been outdoors more this year than most. Other than the trip I had to cancel to Neah Bay, I've been killing fish all over the place. And clams. And crabs. I should look forward to pandemics it seems.
    dflea said:

I'd love for all the fraud to be true but I'm not wasting anymore time arguing over it

Just waiting for Biden to get his guys in there so I can go full attack mode

Everyone is going to miss Trump by April. Book it. Its been a hell of a ride

We simply must find a 7-11 to fight at when the vaccine is out and you take it so we can brawl in close proximity in 2021. I don't want to breathe on someone as old and vulnerable as you are and have someone claim the fight was rigged.

faggy wink

You know, as bad as 2020 has been, I've fished more and been outdoors more this year than most. Other than the trip I had to cancel to Neah Bay, I've been killing fish all over the place. And clams. And crabs. I should look forward to pandemics it seems.
    I called Race Bannon vulnerable. Talk about a dumb fucking donkey!

lol

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

Shit! anybody with half a brain can post here

You don't qualify.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Every administrations needs a village idiot - Washington State might lose one, the nation may gain one in ChInslee