Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Car Jackings in Minneapolis are up 537%

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

“Lost over 100 officers” is an interesting way to put it. How do you lose police officers? Have they checked behind the couch? It’s always in the last place you look.

They quit because assholes like you and the people you vote for throw them under the bus and don't support them. Same thing is happening in Seattle.
    So I hurt their feelings?
    No, you put their lives in greater danger and you gave more support and sympathy to the criminals than you did to the people trying to police the criminals. Why would anyone want to be a cop in a city like Portland or Seattle or Minneapolis?
    If it was all about sympathy for criminals, I’d have sympathy for cops.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

“Lost over 100 officers” is an interesting way to put it. How do you lose police officers? Have they checked behind the couch? It’s always in the last place you look.

They quit because assholes like you and the people you vote for throw them under the bus and don't support them. Same thing is happening in Seattle.
    No, you put their lives in greater danger and you gave more support and sympathy to the criminals than you did to the people trying to police the criminals. Why would anyone want to be a cop in a city like Portland or Seattle or Minneapolis?
    If it's all about fucking strawman ass, I'd have sympathy for the strawman. No one said it was all about sympathy for criminals. It's about leftist assholes like you making their job more dangerous and emboldening criminals to commit acts of violence on cops.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,141
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

If it's all about fucking strawman ass, I'd have sympathy for the strawman. No one said it was all about sympathy for criminals. It's about leftist assholes like you making their job more dangerous and emboldening criminals to commit acts of violence on cops.
    As a result, lots more dead black kids because black lives only matter if a black felon is killed while resisting arrest. That's the real danger to the black community. Not the dozens of blacks shot up by blacks on a summer weekends in Chicago. Or all the blacks dying from chicom fentanyl. Like Prince.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Woke progessives have the answers.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What’s your point dipshit? Police need better training, and that requires more funding, not less. Further, most poor communities need more police officers. You’ve offered nothing but snarky, snotty AOC depth responses.
    Even Al Sharpton disgrees with you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

As a result, lots more dead black kids because black lives only matter if a black felon is killed while resisting arrest. That's the real danger to the black community. Not the dozens of blacks shot up by blacks on a summer weekends in Chicago. Or all the blacks dying from chicom fentanyl. Like Prince.
    More crime, more violence and more deaths all happening in the neighborhoods where bleeding heart leftists like Kobe, pretend they care about the people living there. Black Lives only really "Matter" as a slogan that you can put on a yard sign or a t-shirt or bumper sticker.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    CaptainPJ said:

How the hell do gunshots ricochet off a car window? Were they using a peashooter?

Pretty sure the housekeeper wasn't driving a fortified minivan

Glass is very hard on bullets. Especially a windshield. But almost anything at an angle will deflect bullets including water.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I stopped having sympathy for dumb fucks long ago. Laughter yes but zero sympathy.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Election is over and the dems won. We won't hear about BLM for another 4 years.
  • Options

Except in Kindergartens throughout the country, where white kids will be persuaded to blame and hate themselves for the African slavery their ancestors fought and died to abolish.
    Wokes are definitely not going away.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

Except in Kindergartens throughout the country, where white kids will be persuaded to blame and hate themselves for the African slavery their ancestors fought and died to abolish.
    Why would they? The zero-resistance Libs and Dems fold like lawn chairs and concede to any and every demand they make.

Why work when guilty white libs will give you anything you want for free?
  • Options

hardhat said:

Why would they? The zero-resistance Libs and Dems fold like lawn chairs and concede to any and every demand they make.

It's also funny if you ask a progressive to explain where all the 'free' stuff comes from.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm sure kobestopper really cares about those things. It's not as if there are any police officers that are african american. It's much easier to vilify all cops as evil. It's so brave to have a viewpoint like that!
  • Options

BLM started when Obama was president.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I'm sure kobestopper really cares about those things. It's not as if there are any police officers that are african american. It's much easier to vilify all cops as evil. It's so brave to have a viewpoint like that!
    Garden-Variety, reality-challenged, talking-point-fed, knee-jerk liberal reactor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

It's also funny if you ask a progressive to explain where all the 'free' stuff comes from.
    It comes from all of that excess profit the workers generate silly, just ask Kobe.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

BLM started when Obama was president.
    Yeah, and he invited them to the White House and sucked up to them right up until some of their followers started murdering cops in BLM's name.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What’s your point dipshit? Police need better training, and that requires more funding, not less. Further, most poor communities need more police officers. You’ve offered nothing but snarky, snotty AOC depth responses.
    Even Al Sharpton disgrees with you.
    There is no amount of training to adequately prepare them for what they’re asked to do. What they need is less responsibility and to be demilitarized.

I find it extremely odd that the right wing, individualism, don’t tread on me crowd wants to pump money into the state for policing though. Whenever it just so happens to hurt people of color, policing and the border, the state is incredible and should be trusted 100%. Odd.

I’m being snarky because there’s no point to this thread. No changes have been implemented, just cry baby cops mad that they can’t murder black people. This is why we say there are no good cops. Murdered on a guy on camera and they’re quitting because they’ll actually have to face consequences for it.

You got Al Sharpton on your side. Congratulations.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopper said: