Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Like we say, No

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

Suggesting martial law is over the line for me. Sorry.

Then what is the proper remediation for lawlessness and insurrection?

Civil law enforcement.
    But the dems don't want civil law enforcement and we aren't going to get it. The usual remedy would be an honest election. Like the dems want that.
    Man, some of yous have really low expectations of Trump. If the sitting president can produce the goods on election fraud but cannot enforce law through conventional means, that's disqualifying right there.
    Your basic premise is the law enforcement agencies are carrying out their duties in the first place.

And my initial disagreement with you OP was restriction of 1A rights. If martial law is their only foreseeable course of action (see flawed premise above), then they most certainly should say it.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Civil law enforcement.
    But the dems don't want civil law enforcement and we aren't going to get it. The usual remedy would be an honest election. Like the dems want that.
    Man, some of yous have really low expectations of Trump. If the sitting president can produce the goods on election fraud but cannot enforce law through conventional means, that's disqualifying right there.
    So your opinion is there is no fraud? Look, I think there's a ton of data analysis which shows something is askew but whether it can be proven is another story. What I do know is we absolutely have the technology to ensure free and accurate elections. Why is it that Democrats never want this to happen?
    No fraud is the wrong question. Of course there was some level, always is, the country is a big place. Materially impactful fraud, I really don't know. By the end of the first week after the election, I decided I couldn't trust most things coming from either mainstream or partisan media.

These Dominion machines are a problem, in my opinion, based on that NBC story from January. I feel like I can trust that one because it was written out-of-the-moment. Serious security issues that must be addressed.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Civil law enforcement.
    Your basic premise is the law enforcement agencies are carrying out their duties in the first place.

And my initial disagreement with you OP was restriction of 1A rights. If martial law is their only foreseeable course of action (see flawed premise above), then they most certainly should say it.

Honest question, what are the 1A infringements you're seeing in regards to this mess?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    https://youtu.be/QfC2T7UpxkI If y’all have 4 hours to kill, time from 1:04-6:30 is some serious shit from legit experts.

I refuse to get overly invested but this was an interesting session. Unbelievable how much this is getting suppressed.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

Civil law enforcement.

Honest question, what are the 1A infringements you're seeing in regards to this mess?
    People can say whatever the fuck they want whether it makes sense or not. @dflea does it all the time.

And, yes, I have used the STFU option on occasion - but I'm an intellectually honest hypocrite that way.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Civil law enforcement.
    So your opinion is there is no fraud? Look, I think there's a ton of data analysis which shows something is askew but whether it can be proven is another story. What I do know is we absolutely have the technology to ensure free and accurate elections. Why is it that Democrats never want this to happen?
    No fraud is the wrong question. Of course there was some level, always is, the country is a big place. Materially impactful fraud, I really don't know. By the end of the first week after the election, I decided I couldn't trust most things coming from either mainstream or partisan media.

These Dominion machines are a problem, in my opinion, based on that NBC story from January. I feel like I can trust that one because it was written out-of-the-moment. Serious security issues that must be addressed.
    Thank you and I'd gladly take 4 years of Biden corruption if it meant we'd finally do something about demanding free and fair elections but you and I both know that Democrats will never allow that to happen and we both know why.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

https://youtu.be/QfC2T7UpxkI If y’all have 4 hours to kill, time from 1:04-6:30 is some serious shit from legit experts.

I refuse to get overly invested but this was an interesting session. Unbelievable how much this is getting suppressed.

I'll listen to the point in time you suggested later tonight.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Since y’all are lazy fucks

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Real talk, if key state republican legislators have unquestionable proof to go off script and elect their own electoral college or it goes to a house session to decide and the GOP flexes muscles. Will we not end up in a conflict?

IMO It wouldn't matter if they had this proof, they wouldn't act on it because they are the GOP; they just want to be invited to the cocktail parties and avoid being called mean names by mean people. Effectively, nobody gives a shit about the corruption in this country as long as they have a relatively comfortable life.
    Or are wanting full blown communism and gulags. They are all in by any means necessary as we see with the election fraud.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    They want to start a war with the convenient bogeyman, China.

The US Government is the enemy, not only of the people of the United States, but it is the enemy of the people of the World.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Happy to see you haven’t gone insane like the others, Grundle.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Funny considering that this is the same dipshit who believes that a judge who follows the Constitution is engaging in "activism."
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Others?

Whoa you know who else complained about "the others"

Dark shit man