Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Like we say, No

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Ok Lin, good work on Covington case. Now shut the fuck up.

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    Grundle, the entire media ignored the Chinese pay for play influence scheme with the Biden crime syndicate while he was the fucking VP of the United States. Should we all just ignore this and hope China has good intentions?

I'm not saying martial law should be declared but WTF man, IYO what should be done?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

Ok Lin, good work on Covington case. Now shut the fuck up.
    Don't go all King George III on us now.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Suggesting martial law is over the line for me. Sorry.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,011 Standard Supporter
    But your good with stealing an election.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    I don't think martial law would be needed for a new election. ANTIFA just needs a good beat down and the police can do that if we let them do their jobs. Biden can't land a thousand people for a big online speech.

Then what is the proper remediation for lawlessness and insurrection?

Civil law enforcement.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    RoadTrip said:

Grundle, the entire media ignored the Chinese pay for play influence scheme with the Biden crime syndicate while he was the fucking VP of the United States. Should we all just ignore this and hope China has good intentions?

I'm not saying martial law should be declared but WTF man, IYO what should be done?

You should hug Trump's nuts like you've been doing, you fucking clown. Martial law to support Trump is right up your alley

Lawlessness!!

Insurrection!!!!

Martial law!!!!

And you use "Orange Man Bad!!!"

What a fucking joke you are.

Civil law enforcement.
    But the dems don't want civil law enforcement and we aren't going to get it. The usual remedy would be an honest election. Like the dems want that.

Civil law enforcement.
    But the dems don't want civil law enforcement and we aren't going to get it. The usual remedy would be an honest election. Like the dems want that.
    Man, some of yous have really low expectations of Trump. If the sitting president can produce the goods on election fraud but cannot enforce law through conventional means, that's disqualifying right there.
    RoadTrip said:

dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

You should hug Trump's nuts like you've been doing, you fucking clown. Martial law to support Trump is right up your alley

Lawlessness!!

Insurrection!!!!

Martial law!!!!

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't support martial law. I support most of Trump’s financial and political policies not the man in his entirety. Now if you're intelligent and mature enough to discuss those policies and why you think they're bad for the country versus why I think they're good for us, I'll gladly engage you. I don't think you'll graduate beyond your sophomoric understanding of life so I fully expect your GFY or SMD response...sad.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Real talk, if key state republican legislators have unquestionable proof to go off script and elect their own electoral college or it goes to a house session to decide and the GOP flexes muscles. Will we not end up in a conflict?

Real talk, if key state republican legislators have unquestionable proof to go off script and elect their own electoral college or it goes to a house session to decide and the GOP flexes muscles. Will we not end up in a conflict?

Almost certainly. But that's a different matter from Lin Wood is calling for.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    No matter what happens nobody will believe the results...if Biden is elected 1/2 the country already thinks it was rigged...another 6 months of information drip is only going to make it worse. If Trump somehow succeeds in showing enough to get the legislators to put him in the other half is going to think it’s rigged and Orange Man is a dictator.

China, Iran, and all the other bad actors out there couldn’t have planned a better outcome...

IMO It wouldn't matter if they had this proof, they wouldn't act on it because they are the GOP; they just want to be invited to the cocktail parties and avoid being called mean names by mean people. Effectively, nobody gives a shit about the corruption in this country as long as they have a relatively comfortable life.
    dflea said:

RoadTrip said:

Lawlessness!!

Insurrection!!!!

Martial law!!!!

I'll take that as a sativa rant. Or are you fine with the state of affairs in the election process? Whistling past the graveyard?

Otherwise, yeah...you're running the same fucking ORANGE MAN BAD bullshit as the rest of them.

Civil law enforcement.
    Man, some of yous have really low expectations of Trump. If the sitting president can produce the goods on election fraud but cannot enforce law through conventional means, that's disqualifying right there.
    The biggest problem is with the Dominion system you can't manually recount the votes or run them through a clean system. So, if the US Supreme Court rules that mail in ballots violate the US Constitution requiring a vote on a day specified in the Constitution and that the Constitution requires a manual ballot and requires a new election you would be good with that? When the civil law in a state is through a Soros AG and county DAs, then there is no civil law enforcement. Not one leftard on this board wants an honest election and I'm not hearing anything from any dem politician supporting honest elections. The election of Biden is deeply illegitimate.

Civil law enforcement.
    So your opinion is there is no fraud? Look, I think there's a ton of data analysis which shows something is askew but whether it can be proven is another story. What I do know is we absolutely have the technology to ensure free and accurate elections. Why is it that Democrats never want this to happen?

Civil law enforcement.
    The biggest problem is with the Dominion system you can't manually recount the votes or run them through a clean system. So, if the US Supreme Court rules that mail in ballots violate the US Constitution requiring a vote on a day specified in the Constitution and that the Constitution requires a manual ballot and requires a new election you would be good with that? When the civil law in a state is through a Soros AG and county DAs, then there is no civil law enforcement. Not one leftard on this board wants an honest election and I'm not hearing anything from any dem politician supporting honest elections. The election of Biden is deeply illegitimate.
    Sounds like a civil law process to me. In principle, I'm good with that. In practice, I'd probably dig a bunker.

Rolling in the tanks to force a new election, not cool.