Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interesting video from AZ tonight...

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    dflea said:

Is you sucking TurdEater's cock not supposed to be fun for me to make fun of?

Because it is.

Remember when the Ducks had that big lead against Baylor? You were talking shit at half just like you are now, dumbfuck.

Remember when you had to pull a claim out of your ass because you couldn't address the fact that you swallowed like a bitch the entire Russian collusion fraud? I never said shit about the Baylor game. You did stick your head up your ass regarding Mueller. Other than that you fucking nailed it Flea.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited December 2020

dflea said:

^

"Tough Guy" wears mask, stays home when ordered to, and prays to his Big Brother Deities every day and night.

I go to work every day, candy ass, because I'm not a little bitch like you. I wear a mask when I walk in because L&I says that's the deal, and since I'm not a crying little pussy like you are, I do it. I take it off when I get to my office, and then I work all day instead of kooking out like some fucking retard Duck fan. Now run along and polish Kim and Jair's balls some more, you fucking freak.
    Wow. You go to work every day. What do you want, a Gold Medal?

What do you do for your community, you lazy bum wannabe?

What have you done to better the world, faggot?

So you have a job, BFD. Beyond that, you're a fucking zero, Loser.
    Oh, look, TurdEater is going to pretend he's a man again.

lol

Is this when your lower lip quivers and you tell us about heroic school board meetings and pee wee football again? It was so manly the first time you did it that I'm dying for a replay.

Maybe you could weave in a hipster bar story to really juice it up this time.

Don't ask me questions, you fucking twat. It's not your fucking business what I do with my time. Now go find another leg to hump ya little shit dog. Or maybe you and Fagbob can get together to give each other handies and make up stories of bravery centered around your grueling suburban lives.

Fagbob celebrates wins in the first half like the Ducks and Falcons do.

You two little bitches could be twins.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dflea said:

dflea said:

^

"Tough Guy" wears mask, stays home when ordered to, and prays to his Big Brother Deities every day and night.

I go to work every day, candy ass, because I'm not a little bitch like you. I wear a mask when I walk in because L&I says that's the deal, and since I'm not a crying little pussy like you are, I do it. I take it off when I get to my office, and then I work all day instead of kooking out like some fucking retard Duck fan. Now run along and polish Kim and Jair's balls some more, you fucking freak.

lol

Is this when your lower lip quivers and you tell us about heroic school board meetings and pee wee football again? It was so manly the first time you did it that I'm dying for a replay.

Don't ask me questions, you fucking twat. It's not your fucking business what I do with my time. Now go find another leg to hump ya little shit dog. Or maybe you and Fagbob can get together to give each other handies and make up stories of bravery centered around your grueling suburban lives.

Thank you for this meltdown. Now go whine about the Governor not allowing you to fish like the Useful Idiot you are in life.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

You're a gutless little worm, @dflea. You won't answer questions because we know your answers are all the same: "Nothing."

Like the transparently closeted homosexual you are, you haven't got the guts, internet tough guy.

Have fun manning the drive-thru window, loser. At least you can say you have a job, but that's your ceiling.

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

You're a gutless little worm, @dflea. You won't answer questions because we know your answers are all the same: "Nothing."

Like the transparently closeted homosexual you are, you haven't got the guts, internet tough guy.

Have fun manning the drive-thru window, loser. At least you can say you have a job, but that's your ceiling.
    That's really what it boils down to with most of these losers. They don't answer because they can't and they know that if they try they'll end up looking dumber than Kobe and Owl combined.

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

You seem upset.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

That's really what it boils down to with most of these losers. They don't answer because they can't and they know that if they try they'll end up looking dumber than Kobe and Owl combined.
    Gaybob big mad!!
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!
    Thanks for making my point. You're a dipshit and you know it. That's why you respond the way you do.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!
    Thanks for making my point. You're a dipshit and you know it. That's why you respond the way you do.
    Thanks for making my point, mad guy.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!
    Why do you feel the fact that you're a lightweight and dumbfuck makes me mad Flea? You're a one trick pony joke dude. You hang out on a political message board with the intent of never engaging in substantive conversation because you know you're dumb ass dogshit and you'll just make an even bigger ass out of yourself. To your credit, you at least realize this unlike Kobe who just confirms his stupidity every time he opens his mouth.

So congratulations, you're stupid, but you're not as stupid as Kobe.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!
    Why do you feel the fact that you're a lightweight and dumbfuck makes me mad Flea? You're a one trick pony joke dude. You hang out on a political message board with the intent of never engaging in substantive conversation because you know you're dumb ass dogshit and you'll just make an even bigger ass out of yourself. To your credit, you at least realize this unlike Kobe who just confirms his stupidity every time he opens his mouth.

Yep. He's mad.

lol

Now don't reply this time, mad guy. You know - to prove you aren't mad.

Mad guy.
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!

Yep. He's mad.

lol

Mad guy.
    Flea, the fact that you're a lightweight and a moron doesn't make me mad. I figured your act out here on about day two.
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!

Yep. He's mad.

lol

Mad guy.
    Flea, the fact that you're a lightweight and a moron doesn't make me mad. I figured your act out here on about day two.
    Your response says otherwise, retard.

So mad.

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

^

lol

Gaybob big mad!!

Yep. He's mad.

lol

Mad guy.
    Your response says otherwise, retard.

So mad.

Dumbfucks don't make me mad Flea. I feel pity more than anything else for you. Got to be tough to hang out on a political message board all day wanting to participate but knowing you're too fucking stupid to do so. Sad when you think about it.
    SFGbob said:

Dumbfucks don't make me mad Flea. I feel pity more than anything else for you. Got to be tough to hang out on a political message board all day wanting to participate but knowing you're too fucking stupid to do so. Sad when you think about it.

Sure, mad guy. Now be sure to keep posting to show how not mad you are.

lol

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

Sad, it's really a cry for help.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

Flea you don't have to be short in here none of us can see that you're short.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

lol

Why don't you stop humping Bob's leg, faggot?

Nobody is madder than you, pipsqueak. Your eruptions are legendary. Stop projecting. Coward.