Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Interesting video from AZ tonight...

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

ROFL Trump Tards will believe any low IQ twitter report that reinforces their ignorant narrative.

Guys... it might be too late for most of you but just in case... study harder in high school and college so that you don't turn out to be SO FUCKING STUPID.

...says the ignorant zombie who fully embraced a non-existent Russian Conspiracy theory.
    That was all true, and you would have found that out if Barr hadn't "shielded" Trump's fat ass so that you could suck his cock. Do I have that about right Flea?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

If they can do that they can change the data. HTH for all you dumb fucking commies.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    SFGbob said:

ROFL Trump Tards will believe any low IQ twitter report that reinforces their ignorant narrative.

Guys... it might be too late for most of you but just in case... study harder in high school and college so that you don't turn out to be SO FUCKING STUPID.

...says the ignorant zombie who fully embraced a non-existent Russian Conspiracy theory.
    That was all true, and you would have found that out if Barr hadn't "shielded" Trump's fat ass so that you could suck his cock. Do I have that about right Flea?
    Yes, cockgobbler. You got it dialed.

Trump's a sack of shit and Barr is a slightly less full sack of shit. And you're a shit eater.

So fuck off, you leg humping little bitch of a man.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

If they can do that they can change the data. HTH for all you dumb fucking commies.
    There is a reason many large companies if not most do not allow any external hard drives to access data. Not that hard to understand.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Trump's a sack of shit and Barr is a slightly less full sack of shit. And you're a shit eater.

Bidens legit tho

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Bidens legit tho
    If you say so.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    edited December 2020
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

The blue pills aren't working, are they @dflea?

Is that the root of the anger?

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

You're mistaking pity and me having fun at Gaybob's expense for anger. I'm not mad that you guys are retarded cockgobblers. It has no impact on me. I just can't resist your tasty tears since the election. I get what what everyone was saying about liberal tears 4 years ago. If they were anything close to as tasty as the tears from the Trumptards in the Tug, they must have been delicious.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited December 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

You're mistaking pity and me having fun at Gaybob's expense for anger. I'm not mad that you guys are retarded cockgobblers. It has no impact on me. I just can't resist your tasty tears since the election. I get what what everyone was saying about liberal tears 4 years ago. If they were anything close to as tasty as the tears from the Trumptards in the Tug, they must have been delicious.

Interesting, you getting exposed for the gullible dipshit you are is having fun at my expense?

dflea said:

Sounds like the hammer is about to drop.

Irony Meters Everywhere.

dflea said:

Sounds like the hammer is about to drop.

Irony Meters Everywhere.

Go ahead Flea, stick that head even further up your ass, have all the "fun" at my expense you can get.

Is you sucking TurdEater's cock not supposed to be fun for me to make fun of?

Because it is.

Remember when the Ducks had that big lead against Baylor? You were talking shit at half just like you are now, dumbfuck.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    ^

"Tough Guy" wears mask, stays home when ordered to, and prays to his Big Brother Deities every day and night.

edited December 2020

^

"Tough Guy" wears mask, stays home when ordered to, and prays to his Big Brother Deities every day and night.

I go to work every day, candy ass, because I'm not a little bitch like you. I wear a mask when I walk in because L&I says that's the deal, and since I'm not a crying little pussy like you are, I do it. I take it off when I get to my office, and then I work all day instead of kooking out like some fucking retard Duck fan. Now run along and polish Kim and Jair's balls some more, you fucking freak.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

Is you sucking TurdEater's cock not supposed to be fun for me to make fun of?

Because it is.

Remember when the Ducks had that big lead against Baylor? You were talking shit at half just like you are now, dumbfuck.

@dflea fags out again.

Full Blown AIDS this time?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Bidens legit tho
    If you say so.
    Such angry little liberal.
    dflea said:

^

I go to work every day, candy ass, because I'm not a little bitch like you. I wear a mask when I walk in because L&I says that's the deal, and since I'm not a crying little pussy like you are, I do it. I take it off when I get to my office, and then I work all day instead of kooking out like some fucking retard Duck fan. Now run along and polish Kim and Jair's balls some more, you fucking freak.
    Wow. You go to work every day. What do you want, a Gold Medal?

What do you do for your community, you lazy bum wannabe?

What have you done to better the world, faggot?

So you have a job, BFD. Beyond that, you're a fucking zero, Loser.
    edited December 2020
    "[Mueller]'s stacking those fuckheads up like cordwood, and the big fish are next." "You know I'm right." @dflea, 2018.

I know you're an incredibly gullible Maddow talking-point fed lazy ass who feeds on CNN and MSNBC.

What a Sucker.