Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Daily Dose of Schadenfreude: What is a Ute? Edition

2»

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    This Week in Schadenfreude used to be the article I would look forward to most in the old mgoblog days (Michigan was my Big Ten team for awhile.) It lost its luster after it was picked up by SBNation and then it faded away...super huge development if this became a weekly HH feature.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,771 Founders Club

This Week in Schadenfreude used to be the article I would look forward to most in the old mgoblog days (Michigan was my Big Ten team for awhile.) It lost its luster after it was picked up by SBNation and then it faded away...super huge development if this became a weekly HH feature.

Sounds like we? have a volunteer
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Sounds like we? have a volunteer
    I would never take DougCouric's doog shit from him. He makes the biggest and best shits on the boreds.

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

eh I can't really hate on Utah. It's always a battle and stresses me the fuck out.
    The only one in last 5 years not within one score was that ridiculous MMFG + Dawg Defense 21-7 game, which was still a nail-biter.

You do you. I'm relieved, and back to laughing at BYU, Arizona, and Oregon.
    cheers--

(man, fuck Oregon)
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,771 Founders Club
    I'm confused so let me just smash his head into the snow