Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Tryon is a cautionary tale on how shady agents can flash a little real money and ruin dreams

Tryon would be making millions and millions more balling out in this defense. What a waste. Everything he did prior was built up to this season, his break-out season, his ascension to UW stardrom. Now he fades away, never to be spoken of again. And for what?

Keeps the agents away.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Mock I saw tonight had Tryon as a mid 3rd rounder ... that feels about right
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Mock I saw tonight had Tryon as a mid 3rd rounder ... that feels about right

Hope that’s true
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He'll definitely do better than Eugene Burkhalter.

Still stings
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

He'll definitely do better than Eugene Burkhalter.

Still stings
    I felt bad for him. He would have played a huge part in that '90 team.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    His first commitment was to Wazzu, if I remember correctly.

Maybe that says it all.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If he came back he would almost certainly be improving his draft position with this defense, or maybe he could have got injured or put up a few more clips of him running around the field with his eyes closed...

Hard to say given the pac12 and Larry Scott FS.

I was consistently right about salmon Ahmed and Hunter Bryant’s overhyped nfl prospects from a select group of retards here.

I have also consistently said that nfl GMs and scouts are underwear Olympic simps

He should sell out on the speed aspect, cut a bit of weight, and market himself as a fast, long, and young raw edge guy that could carry more weight in a few years as he gets older.

If he does that he will get <4th round

If he tries to bulk, the same type of stuff Ahmed and Bryant did, and runs poorly he’s fucked and will struggle to go before the 7th

Some coach will take a flyer on him but he won’t get the time, attention, and patience he could have got if he came back and played his way into a early 2nd.

Betting a lot on testing well
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Houhusky said:

If he came back he would almost certainly be improving his draft position with this defense, or maybe he could have got injured or put up a few more clips of him running around the field with his eyes closed...

I was consistently right about salmon Ahmed and Hunter Bryant’s overhyped nfl prospects from a select group of retards here.

I have also consistently said that nfl GMs and scouts are underwear Olympic simps

He should sell out on the speed aspect, cut a bit of weight, and market himself as a fast, long, and young raw edge guy that could carry more weight in a few years as he gets older.

If he does that he will get

Hunter’s issue was his medical not the on field stuff. Dude would have been too 5 TE taken, but his medical history was not good
  • Options
    WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

Houhusky said:

If he does that he will get

Hunter’s issue was his medical not the on field stuff. Dude would have been too 5 TE taken, but his medical history was not good
    You're absolutely right about Hunter's medical, but his shit 40 time really sunk him, same with Ahmed. Teams will almost always go with an average build and a great 40 over a guy who's jacked and runs a shit 40...Unless of course you're DK Metcalf and you can just do both.