Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Smalls

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020

For whatever is left of this scrubby little season, getting Bowman back is important.

He has coronavirus. So Oregon game maybe?
    Is this true or is it "Tuli had wrist surgery and is out for the year" level intel? If UW plays WSU next week they probably don't need him. If it ends up being Stanford his loss will hurt a lot more.
    Was watching a couple of the players insta lives and Jimmy mentioned it in his post game speech.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

If Bowman plays, we hold Utah on at least 1 of their TD drives. Also, if Jackson Sirmon tackles, we stop at least 1 more TD drive.

Sirmon is reminding me of Bierria. I said I would never compliment Bierria again after he missed a blind side sack against Boise State. Sirmon has been in position to make plays. He just has to make them.
    he is diagnosing the plays, he is not at point where he is making the plays yet. at least better than wellington and manu last year that had no fucking clue where the fuck to be at. i know, i know TY<Sark.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

If Bowman plays, we hold Utah on at least 1 of their TD drives. Also, if Jackson Sirmon tackles, we stop at least 1 more TD drive.

Sirmon is reminding me of Bierria. I said I would never compliment Bierria again after he missed a blind side sack against Boise State. Sirmon has been in position to make plays. He just has to make them.
    Achilles
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Woof said:

Seriously? I would cut off my nuts to have Bierria on this team.
    lets be fair, Bierria was a stud his RS Junior year and Senior. I don't remember much of him before then
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

For whatever is left of this scrubby little season, getting Bowman back is important.

He has coronavirus. So Oregon game maybe?
    Interesting, that was my best-case theory, except that I thought the teams reported active cases. I don’t recall hearing of any lately for Washington.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Woof said:

Seriously? I would cut off my nuts to have Bierria on this team.
    lets be fair, Bierria was a stud his RS Junior year and Senior. I don't remember much of him before then
    He was decent in 2015 as well. Sirmon is reminding me of him because they both fucked up so many plays, but I do see improvement.
    compared to last year, definitely. Sirmon looked like he had cement in his shoes last year
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    On Bowman, remember this year doesn’t count on eligibility. We could have him Savvy ZTF Latu on the Edge next year. Think about that for a minute.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    AEB said:

On Bowman, remember this year doesn’t count on eligibility. We could have him Savvy ZTF Latu on the Edge next year. Think about that for a minute.

if ZTF keeps playing like that he is playing himself into the first round this year
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

I forgot about this...you guys think Morris starts?
  • Options
    Gwad said:

Were not getting Bowman back he has CORONA.
    yes, he better stay the fuck away from the team until he is recovered
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club

Disagree but it’s not his fault. It’s a depth problem. And when was the last tim he had to face some physically challenging.

Ps, Trice must be pretty bad.

During pregame warmups, Sav’ell Smalls walked toward the 50-yard line.

The Kennedy Catholic Lancers’ five-star linebacker stood alone, staring menacingly at the Woodinville Falcon players for a full minute.

Both Smalls and quarterback Sam Huard are superstars and UW commits. They are leaders of Kennedy’s then-undefeated and top-ranked team.

But Smalls had no idea what was coming. Kennedy would be a team caught and mangled in the whirring claws of a flock of Falcons, who dominated the Lancers 55-42 in State quarter-final action at Renton Memorial Stadium Saturday night.

https://nwnews.com/sports/falcons-take-down-top-ranked-kennedy-catholic/article_4f7ae07d-6bf8-539b-a1a4-43dc8ec5be54.html
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    S/O to Monan for building something with all those TUFF Woodinville kids. Also please don’t compare Woodinville to starting caliber P5 OTs please! Levi Rodgers sucks.
  • Options

AEB said:

I forgot about this...you guys think Morris starts?
    I do. Older and more experienced than Huard. It’s going to be tough for anyone to beat Morris out.
    huard might need a year to put on some weight, but i would expect him to be ready compete by his RS Frosh year
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Disagree but it’s not his fault. It’s a depth problem. And when was the last tim he had to face some physically challenging.

Ps, Trice must be pretty bad.

During pregame warmups, Sav’ell Smalls walked toward the 50-yard line.

The Kennedy Catholic Lancers’ five-star linebacker stood alone, staring menacingly at the Woodinville Falcon players for a full minute.

Both Smalls and quarterback Sam Huard are superstars and UW commits. They are leaders of Kennedy’s then-undefeated and top-ranked team.

But Smalls had no idea what was coming. Kennedy would be a team caught and mangled in the whirring claws of a flock of Falcons, who dominated the Lancers 55-42 in State quarter-final action at Renton Memorial Stadium Saturday night.

https://nwnews.com/sports/falcons-take-down-top-ranked-kennedy-catholic/article_4f7ae07d-6bf8-539b-a1a4-43dc8ec5be54.html

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    Founders Club
    Love me some ZTF, but not sure he’s done as much as Kikaha yet. He’s going to need some time to put more stuff on tape...against better competition. I’m not sure his measureables are great. Happy to be wrong.

TL;DR - he needs a full year