Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There’s one thing.....

2»

Comments

• It felt different tho

Meh, we've beat 2 shitty opponents by less than 10 combined pts. I'll still wait to doog it up over this team.
    I won't doog until this team beats somebody with a pulse. It's looking increasingly like they'll either drop a game and not even get a chance or get a chance in a bowl and get plungered. I'd like to end that with, "unless things get fixed," but I just don't have the energy after four years of saying it and feeling stupid later.
    All they have to do is throw the ball on early downs. That’s the only reason this game was close. We consistently wasted drives by running on 2nd and long.

You know that, I know that, DOGS know that, but this is two out of three games in which the staff decided on Wednesday, "We're going to do THIS" and then came out and did it repeatedly no matter how badly it failed. That's two out of three games that count as a win and yet I go to bed furious that people get paid millions of dollars to fuck up something so easy.

Edit: Point I'm trying to make is who cares how easily fixed the problems seem to be if there's no movement on actually fixing them. I fully expect more games like this.
    You might have good points but I hate your skanky GIF so I'll never give you credit that is close to what you deserve
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

It felt different tho

Meh, we've beat 2 shitty opponents by less than 10 combined pts. I'll still wait to doog it up over this team.
    I won't doog until this team beats somebody with a pulse. It's looking increasingly like they'll either drop a game and not even get a chance or get a chance in a bowl and get plungered. I'd like to end that with, "unless things get fixed," but I just don't have the energy after four years of saying it and feeling stupid later.
    All they have to do is throw the ball on early downs. That’s the only reason this game was close. We consistently wasted drives by running on 2nd and long.

You know that, I know that, DOGS know that, but this is two out of three games in which the staff decided on Wednesday, "We're going to do THIS" and then came out and did it repeatedly no matter how badly it failed. That's two out of three games that count as a win and yet I go to bed furious that people get paid millions of dollars to fuck up something so easy.

Edit: Point I'm trying to make is who cares how easily fixed the problems seem to be if there's no movement on actually fixing them. I fully expect more games like this.
    I'm shocked, SHOCKED, to read this sentiment. Everyone here was loving John Dong's brilliant "scheming" after Arizona. Doog heaven up in this spot. That hard earned love and trust is so easily winnowed away???

John "Joe Brady was my assistant once" Donovan is still the OC, likely running the offense that Jimmy thinks is hardest to stop. And they probably learn the wrong lesson having won the game.

There is little to no evidence that Donovan is a gifted football mind, he is a manager doing as he is bidden. Lake likely will need to lose, and humiliatingly, in order to want to change what they're doing, and where does he turn for answers with the gimp as the designated offensive svengali. Maybe Derham can flex that big Dartmouth brain of his...
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    Just throw more. It’s not hard.