Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

There’s one thing.....

Browning....I mean, Petersen, would have lost that.

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,543 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Browning....I mean, Petersen, would have lost that.

Haven’t had a comeback like that since neuheisal. Peterman 100% loses that

Seriously? Is this so hard to forget already?

The last comeback win for the Huskies was literally Browning, this same team, this same place. Down by 7 to start the 4th quarter, won by 3. Tonight? Down by 4 to start the 4th quarter, won by 3.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    Yeah, you can either lead that comeback or you can't. Watching football for over 40 years has taught me this.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    It felt different tho
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,594 Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen can suck my balls

"It's hard"

Just controlled a division in a pandemic. Fuck off broskies.

It felt different tho

Meh, we've beat 2 shitty opponents by less than 10 combined pts. I'll still wait to doog it up over this team.
    Beavlet is a 17 point win if we don’t have 2 flukey special teams mistakes. We have the best defense in the conference rather easily. Now throw the ball on early downs.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

It felt different tho

Meh, we've beat 2 shitty opponents by less than 10 combined pts. I'll still wait to doog it up over this team.
    Beavlet is a 17 point win if we don’t have 2 flukey special teams mistakes. We have the best defense in the conference rather easily. Now throw the ball on early downs.
    Drops took a bunch of points off the board in that game and one led directly to the Beavs' first TD.

It felt different tho

I won't doog until this team beats somebody with a pulse. It's looking increasingly like they'll either drop a game and not even get a chance or get a chance in a bowl and get plungered. I'd like to end that with, "unless things get fixed," but I just don't have the energy after four years of saying it and feeling stupid later.
    All they have to do is throw the ball on early downs. That’s the only reason this game was close. We consistently wasted drives by running on 2nd and long.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,472 Swaye's Wigwam

It felt different tho

Bob's still here. We can continue to expect this on a regular basis.

It felt different tho

A missed chip shot and FR longsnapper making a mistake on his first snap?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,543 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

It felt different tho

I won't doog until this team beats somebody with a pulse. It's looking increasingly like they'll either drop a game and not even get a chance or get a chance in a bowl and get plungered. I'd like to end that with, "unless things get fixed," but I just don't have the energy after four years of saying it and feeling stupid later.
    All they have to do is throw the ball on early downs. That’s the only reason this game was close. We consistently wasted drives by running on 2nd and long.

You know that, I know that, DOGS know that, but this is two out of three games in which the staff decided on Wednesday, "We're going to do THIS" and then came out and did it repeatedly no matter how badly it failed. That's two out of three games that count as a win and yet I go to bed furious that people get paid millions of dollars to fuck up something so easy.

Edit: Point I'm trying to make is who cares how easily fixed the problems seem to be if there's no movement on actually fixing them. I fully expect more games like this.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,472 Swaye's Wigwam

It felt different tho

A missed chip shot and FR longsnapper making a mistake on his first snap?
    Specifically? No.

Game changing fuckups? You tell me.

It felt different tho

You know that, I know that, DOGS know that, but this is two out of three games in which the staff decided on Wednesday, "We're going to do THIS" and then came out and did it repeatedly no matter how badly it failed. That's two out of three games that count as a win and yet I go to bed furious that people get paid millions of dollars to fuck up something so easy.
    They’ll blow everyone out if they go with the Zona gameplan. Quick game early + PA deep shots. Let Puka, Cade, Jalen, Tb, Ty, Rome, Dev, RBs in the pass game etc. make plays with the ball.

Undefeated, North and Pac titles on the table.... We don't play any great teams this year and we have a legit shot to run the table into a decent bowl.

It's an exhibition season that UW can turn into real program momentum. Great opportunity, enjoy it.

There is no Big 10 or Big 12 opponent that would boat race UW in a bowl. (Ohio St. will be in the CFP)

If we play anyone sans maybe Oklahoma (who we could definitely beat btw) from those conferences we aren’t losing.