Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Preston's Lament: The Bitter Taste of Artificial Vanilla

Comments

• BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Man. Every time there's a new Preston video I get all giddy and play it, expecting to laugh my ass off, but end up just feeling sad and guilty by the end. This video is damned near on par with the Mike Leach Texas Tech locker room gem, and the thought of his parents in the next room over quietly waiting it out with a look of horror on their faces just makes me want to laugh for five straight minutes, but I feel like shit about that.

This kid is definitely not right.

He is in Mom or Stepdad's car. They probably have no idea what is going on
  • TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    edited November 2020
    I also think this is hilarious but at the same time it’s sad because if you just switch out Oregano with Washington and offense with defense, shoe is on the other foot. Or even team with USC all sides of the ball.

He is dialed in. He already called it UW will beat Oregano.

I have a inner Pweston. I am not afraid to admit it. I damn everything to hell after every L. So respect.

Also When I watch his videos I like knowing I’m not the only retard that likes retard teams. I mean besides you retards on these boreds. You guys are the best retards.
  • spudenspuden Member Posts: 362
    Ho Lee Fuck. This can’t be real.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,600

AEB said:

spuden said:

Oregon. The West Coast’s own little piece of Appalachia.
    I live in Lexington, Kentucky and see a lot of Appalachia type Hill billies. Listening and watching made me realize he’d fit right in.
    He’s from Chillicothe, texas
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I was like this after the Jenkins flip, pissed off at the world and the team I love. I could have easily gone off the deep end if I had the tech back then. I salute you Pweston Knight!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

I watched but I feel guilty. Fee worse about myself and society.

I was same way first couple years because I was pretty certain he had some kind of disability. We all knew that kid that was off in some way and became fixated on sports as a way of engagement.

Then Pweston went full aggro two seasons ago and I no longer feel constrained.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788

I watched but I feel guilty. Fee worse about myself and society.

What’s wrong with you? I woke up, watched it again, and laughed my fucking ass off - again. Pure gold.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    I love Pweston, he has provided endless hours of entertainment through the years.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Man it's hard not to troll him a little in the comments. I'm pretty inept as a troll but he's low hanging fruit. I can take him. Does he react?

you have to take the low hanging fruit while its there. But keep it Nebraska classy, no speech impediment shots
    Nah nothing like that. I merely wanted to compliment him on his growth. His facial features, voice, pronunciatiom, and that fucking hair are all so grown up i barely recognized him. He has grown so much. I just wanted to tell him so, but the urge faded.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,997 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

AEB said:

spuden said:

Oregon. The West Coast’s own little piece of Appalachia.
    I live in Lexington, Kentucky and see a lot of Appalachia type Hill billies. Listening and watching made me realize he’d fit right in.
    He’s from Chillicothe, texas
    I know he lives in Texas.