Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Milwaukee county recount wraps up -- Biden's lead is now larger

2»

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

Not in my DNA to cry over political elections

You don't need to because the candidate whose dick your ilk sucks does all the crying for you.
    And you’re here crying about his crying, too stupid to even understand what the over 100,000 ballots in Milwaukee that are contested being recounted means in terms of fighting fraud.
    Let's break it down:

100,000 fraudulent ballots included in Milwaukee County totals- counted on/near election night. Plus 100K for Biden.

Same 100,000 fraudulent ballots RECOUNTED in Milwaukee County three weeks later. "Ho ho! Look at this...Plus 101K for Biden. Election results are honest!"

That's like counting the counterfeit bills at 7-11.

Then why aren’t the 100,000 ballots, a seemingly large number, thrown out? If there’s that many, the fraud should be easy to prove. Not quite sure why it hasn’t been proven in court yet when there’s such obvious evidence of it.
    Powell and Wood haven’t filed in Wisconsin. Yet.
    I see. Well, I’m sure when they do, that’ll be the end of it, right? Facts checked, case closed, just like the Oregon State game ;)
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Not in my DNA to cry over political elections

You don't need to because the candidate whose dick your ilk sucks does all the crying for you.
    And you’re here crying about his crying, too stupid to even understand what the over 100,000 ballots in Milwaukee that are contested being recounted means in terms of fighting fraud.
    Let's break it down:

100,000 fraudulent ballots included in Milwaukee County totals- counted on/near election night. Plus 100K for Biden.

Same 100,000 fraudulent ballots RECOUNTED in Milwaukee County three weeks later. "Ho ho! Look at this...Plus 101K for Biden. Election results are honest!"

That's like counting the counterfeit bills at 7-11.

Then why aren’t the 100,000 ballots, a seemingly large number, thrown out? If there’s that many, the fraud should be easy to prove. Not quite sure why it hasn’t been proven in court yet when there’s such obvious evidence of it.
    Powell and Wood haven’t filed in Wisconsin. Yet.
    I see. Well, I’m sure when they do, that’ll be the end of it, right? Facts checked, case closed, just like the Oregon State game ;)
    Faggy winky emoticon guy weighs in.

Don't do that.

That's just way too faggy. Even for you.

• HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

Undermined all public faith in the us election system

The only members of the public that lost faith in the system are the diehard Drump Tards that are so stupid they believe what Drump and his shills say.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

The only members of the public that lost faith in the system are the diehard Drump Tards that are so stupid they believe what Drump and his shills say.

What victories are you getting?

ANSWER THE QUESTION
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030

What victories are you getting?

ANSWER THE QUESTION
    The victory of getting a fucking idiot out of the White House that appoints Handmaiden judges to the courts.