Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Trump's doners paid over $1M for that recount, which earned Biden ~ 120 more votes.

So team Trump paid ~ $8000 per newly counted Biden vote.

Nice investment in Democracy.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The over 100,000 challenged ballots were all recounted, too

30 Year Tech Retarded Retired Guy continues to make an ass of himself but giving half-truths and lies in every thread.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Tards gonna tard.
  • The over 100,000 challenged ballots were all recounted, too

The net change was 120 more votes for Biden.

If you ever take a finance course, be sure to study ROI.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Why do you hate more accurate vote counts, @MBT, regardless whether it favors one party or the other?

So Biden picked up more votes. Good for him.

Do you expect those who didn't vote for him to weep, cry and scream "Nooooooooo!!!" at the sky, like you triggered Libs do?

Sorry. Not in my DNA to cry over political elections or refer to anyone as "Daddy" like that queer HHuskyIsRacist does.
  • Not in my DNA to cry over political elections

You don't need to because the candidate whose dick your ilk sucks does all the crying for you.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Not in my DNA to cry over political elections

You don't need to because the candidate whose dick your ilk sucks does all the crying for you.
    And you’re here crying about his crying, too stupid to even understand what the over 100,000 ballots in Milwaukee that are contested being recounted means in terms of fighting fraud.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter

And you’re here crying about his crying, too stupid to even understand what the over 100,000 ballots in Milwaukee that are contested being recounted means in terms of fighting fraud.
    Let's break it down:

100,000 fraudulent ballots included in Milwaukee County totals- counted on/near election night. Plus 100K for Biden.

Same 100,000 fraudulent ballots RECOUNTED in Milwaukee County three weeks later. "Ho ho! Look at this...Plus 101K for Biden. Election results are honest!"

That's like counting the counterfeit bills at 7-11.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam

Let's break it down:

100,000 fraudulent ballots included in Milwaukee County totals- counted on/near election night. Plus 100K for Biden.

Same 100,000 fraudulent ballots RECOUNTED in Milwaukee County three weeks later. "Ho ho! Look at this...Plus 101K for Biden. Election results are honest!"

Then why aren’t the 100,000 ballots, a seemingly large number, thrown out? If there’s that many, the fraud should be easy to prove. Not quite sure why it hasn’t been proven in court yet when there’s such obvious evidence of it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited November 2020

Trump's doners paid over $1M for that recount, which earned Biden ~ 120 more votes.

So team Trump paid ~ $8000 per newly counted Biden vote.

Nice investment in Democracy.

Now do the money the Rats spent on the Kentucky and South Carolina and Maine Senate races. Not to mention the money idiot liberals sent to the Lincoln Project grifters.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Let's break it down:

Then why aren’t the 100,000 ballots, a seemingly large number, thrown out? If there’s that many, the fraud should be easy to prove. Not quite sure why it hasn’t been proven in court yet when there’s such obvious evidence of it.
    Powell and Wood haven’t filed in Wisconsin. Yet.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

MelloDawg said:

Let's break it down:

Powell and Wood haven’t filed in Wisconsin. Yet.
    Uh oh, we forgot that the two Qanon lawyers haven’t filed in Wisconsin yet. I’m sure they won’t get laughed out of court.

Your immediate turn to homoerotic analogies is alarming. Is that your default? And your bailiwick?
  • Not in my DNA to cry over political elections

Your immediate turn to homoerotic analogies is alarming. Is that your default? And your bailiwick?
    Just speaking a dialect that your ilk made famous, it is good practice

Just speaking a dialect that your ilk made famous, it is good practice
    So queer thoughts comprise your mind at all times. Got it.

Please avoid children. Thank you.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    The other county just completed -- Biden gains another 80.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

The other county just completed -- Biden gains another 80.

They had trouble counting all the fake ones dumped along with the USB card uploads. Glad to see they straightened it out.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited November 2020
    Not sure what there is to be proud of. Undermined all public faith in the us election system and ended up with joe biden

Can't see any wins here for anyone outside of the big tech companies and 40 year politicians and china
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Not sure what there is to be proud of. Undermined all public faith in the us election system and ended up with joe biden

Can't see any wins here for anyone outside of the big tech companies and 40 year politicians and china

Something I wonder as well, what is the end game here other than disaster
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited November 2020

Something I wonder as well, what is the end game here other than disaster
    I get that if you are ugly and hate yourself it's "your team"

But if I'm a self loathing leftist I'm probably hoping for someone progressive to give me free shit to equal the field with my betters.
    Or at least a single progressive policy.

And rolling back a few trump exec orders is not that

So they aren't going to get anything. Where's the win? Making trumptards cry? I haven't seen anyone breaking down in tears and tantrums.

So what's the celebration here? Maybe it's just getting lied to and beat down for 4 years and finally getting a meaningless W? Like beating Arizona?

Even I can find some silver lining in a crazy progressive. Like I'll probably get some free shit. Maybe a train. It'll hurt more than it helps but there are some things. And I'd play the game to benefit.
    With biden its just absolutely nothing lol