Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kind of liking the randomness of 2020 games

2»

Comments

• Options
    LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Logistics said:

Hotels, airlines, sporting venues, and broadcasting companies stand to lose a lot of $$$$ with random scheduling. It's not impossible, but it's also not practical.

Anyway, money talks and bullshit walks. It's all about the money. Scheduling in advance is way more efficient for lodging, transportation, event planning, etc.

Random Schedule Generator would be fun and interesting for the fans. But, it would be very much at the expense of many businesses and entities.

The ADs are not totally full of shit and neither is @YellowSnow.

But youth hockey!!
    If a bunch of hockey moms can make this happen then so can the NCAA!
    I will say this: By someone misspelling an email address, I ended up on a @Logistics thread with a group of hockey moms in Calgary a few years ago. I feel comfortable in saying they were more serious about playing than Larry Scott.
    I'm hearing those Calgary hockey moms are TUFF. Just what I'm hearing. Don't twist. Maybe hire one of them to run the conference.

And thanks for the tag, bro.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Logistics said:

Hotels, airlines, sporting venues, and broadcasting companies stand to lose a lot of $$$$ with random scheduling. It's not impossible, but it's also not practical.

Anyway, money talks and bullshit walks. It's all about the money. Scheduling in advance is way more efficient for lodging, transportation, event planning, etc.

Random Schedule Generator would be fun and interesting for the fans. But, it would be very much at the expense of many businesses and entities.

But youth hockey!!
    I will say this: By someone misspelling an email address, I ended up on a @Logistics thread with a group of hockey moms in Calgary a few years ago. I feel comfortable in saying they were more serious about playing than Larry Scott.
    Pics?
  • Options
    LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Logistics said:

But youth hockey!!
    Pics?
    Not sure you want to see Calgary hockey moms. I'm sure they all have missing teeth, but then that could be an advantage.