Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I got a few FOs to give myself

The obvious - Larry Scott and the Pac12 Presidents; What a bunch of pussies, the w should mean worst coast or wussies. They continue to employ this retard LSFS and heading into December most teams will be lucky to have 3 games under their belt. My first choice to replace Larry - Rick N, although I doubt he would take the job. He would make a great NCAA Football Commish imo!

BYU - FYFMFE, byewho gets the Tom Osborne Puss Award had he not had the balls to go for 2 and settle for the Natty vs The U in 83. Sure we? kicked your ass last year just like we would of throttled you in 84 guaranteed but 85 was a different year and you beat us. #FO

FO in waiting - Jenn, cool you tried to schedule a glorified wac team, now do your job and get a real game Saturday and not a team like the vandals or Eastern.

Fuck...a game vs BYU this weekend would have been sweet and talk about a win win for west coast football with millions of national eyes. Once that idea was floating around over the weekend I was excitedAF

Oh and Levi would also like to give the PAC a few Fuck Offs.

Comments

• Options
    Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2020
    Stalin I never claimed to be a technically gifted at much of anything.

ddj hopefully your bff baseman;) didn’t see the charity chin

Bazey purplebaze baseman...yah its a little confusing and retarded of me to have been screaming get off my lawn at the wrong handle all weekend.

lol

Edit “later guys”
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Stalin I never claimed to be a technically gifted at much of anything.

ddj hopefully your bff baseman;) didn’t see the charity chin

Bazey purplebaze baseman...yah its a little confusing and retarded of me to have been screaming get off my lawn at the wrong handle all weekend.

lol

DDJ is Nebraska classy. I'm done giving you FOs, since I got the reaction out of you I wanted.

Happy trails to you on HCH as you try to improve your brand. Best of luck to ya...
  • Options
    LostDoogRewardLostDoogReward Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This reads like a transcript of one of Pwestons videos.

Who are you?
    Just some jerkoff on a message board.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’m going to give you a Chincredible @Arizona123. Because my heart is full of love this morning.

It must have been victory-coitus night at the DDJ house.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

The obvious - Larry Scott and the Pac12 Presidents; What a bunch of pussies, the w should mean worst coast or wussies. They continue to employ this retard LSFS and heading into December most teams will be lucky to have 3 games under their belt. My first choice to replace Larry - Rick N, although I doubt he would take the job. He would make a great NCAA Football Commish imo!

BYU - FYFMFE, byewho gets the Tom Osborne Puss Award had he not had the balls to go for 2 and settle for the Natty vs The U in 83. Sure we? kicked your ass last year just like we would of throttled you in 84 guaranteed but 85 was a different year and you beat us. #FO

FO in waiting - Jenn, cool you tried to schedule a glorified wac team, now do your job and get a real game Saturday and not a team like the vandals or Eastern.

Fuck...a game vs BYU this weekend would have been sweet and talk about a win win for west coast football with millions of national eyes. Once that idea was floating around over the weekend I was excitedAF

Oh and Levi would also like to give the PAC a few Fuck Offs.

Possibly one of the best Seinfeld episodes of all tim.
    It's between that and The Opposite for GOAT to me.