Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where's ****** when you need him?

EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
edited November 2020 in Hardcore Husky Board

John Donovan goes from public enemy #1, from his hiring through an uninspired performance in week 1, to the anointed one for beating up on the losing streak-ing Wildcats.

I feel like we're one Doogcycle away from fawning over Donovan's swinging big dick.

What's become of @MikeDamone anyhow?

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

I quoted Dennis Green about crowning Lake/Donovan’s asses in another thread. We shouldn’t do it. Not enough data.

That being said, I understand the enthusiasm. I fell into this trap after Eason’s first two games. Doogism is very easy to catch, and while mostly benign, for some people if left untreated can result in delusion thinking, shaking, vomiting, and suicidal thoughts.

So be safe Hardcore Husky Nation. Wash your hands, LIPO, and take your Vitamin D. Together we? can beat this disease.

I just saw your reference to ass crowning, repeated w/respect.

I'm cautiously Dooging my own self, telling myself DyMo is our best passing QB since Pickett/sophomore Browning. But, JD is still the guy who fucked up at Penn St and has been rotting as an assistant RB coach for years, so any Dooging is shaded with my NegaNature.

ILTCH "DyMo," ILTDT
    My brain autocorrected “DyMo” to daimyo, which is a Japanese feudal warlord.

CSB.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I still don’t like JD as a play caller BUT at this very early juncture two positives have emerged:

- he appears to know how to scheme we open and design routes that compliment one another
    - he appears to have a clue how to coach a QB

Still way too early to conclude anything definitive and we need to see it play out against better competition but both of those areas were sorely lacking under Pete and Pete’s OCs.

Cautiously optimistic.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,695 Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Its a demented episode of Dreamboat
    but its still fun to Doog...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

I quoted Dennis Green about crowning Lake/Donovan’s asses in another thread. We shouldn’t do it. Not enough data.

That being said, I understand the enthusiasm. I fell into this trap after Eason’s first two games. Doogism is very easy to catch, and while mostly benign, for some people if left untreated can result in delusion thinking, shaking, vomiting, and suicidal thoughts.

So be safe Hardcore Husky Nation. Wash your hands, LIPO, and take your Vitamin D. Together we? can beat this disease.

I just saw your reference to ass crowning, repeated w/respect.

I'm cautiously Dooging my own self, telling myself DyMo is our best passing QB since Pickett/sophomore Browning. But, JD is still the guy who fucked up at Penn St and has been rotting as an assistant RB coach for years, so any Dooging is shaded with my NegaNature.

ILTCH "DyMo," ILTDT

I'm so fucking flattered!
    Gave you you're propers
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club

So be safe Hardcore Husky Nation. Wash your hands, LIPO, and take your Super Male Vitality. Together we? can beat this disease.

I legit laughed and am still laughing.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    edited November 2020
    Emoterman said:

John Donovan goes from public enemy #1, from his hiring through an uninspired performance in week 1, to the anointed one for beating up on the losing streak-ing Wildcats.

I feel like we're one Doogcycle away from fawning over Donovan's swinging big dick.

What's become of @MikeDamone anyhow?