Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to fudgepack

When did you stop chinning every single comment and post? lol

Comments

• Options
    Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Since you arrived.
    Hurtful
  • Options

Btp you are a annoying little fuck with the bad takes from jump ie from your dipshit analysis of the OL and Kirkland to uw basketball F4

My bad at adding a few lol because everyone and their mother knows that’s your trademark. Carry on little buddy and if you happen to cross paths with Jaxson on campus since your dumbass surely ain’t getting in, try not to fondle yourself in your excitement seeing UWs next decent NFL OL drafted trenchdawg. Keep stacking those bad takes cordwood hooser
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Btp you are a annoying little fuck with the bad takes from jump ie from your dipshit analysis of the OL and Kirkland to uw basketball F4

My bad at adding a few lol because everyone and their mother knows that’s your trademark. Carry on little buddy and if you happen to cross paths with Jaxson on campus since your dumbass surely ain’t getting in, try not to fondle yourself in your excitement seeing UWs next decent NFL OL drafted trenchdawg. Keep stacking those bad takes cordwood hooser
    Are you talking to yourself?!?
  • Options
    You two are total fools, last time I consumed marijuana was on a flight 10 years ago in January. God as my witness

You aren’t even close to knowing who I am, not even in the same galaxy. I’m done trying to convince you retards. Carry on base with the stupid MJ meme...George is cool though
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

Was cringelord123 taken?

GFY, bleached Anus Dawg has a better pic

Be a better fan
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    Who the fuck even are you?