Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stone Cold Lock

31-28 Cats

Jason Terry will enjoy our 4th qtr win!

And this ain’t no alt leghumpers and when my cats win remember Jimmy Black Sark Lake got lucky to beat Beavis last week with a bad spot by the zebras

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Well you got one thing right, Jason Terry will enjoy the W tomorrow.

Jet is a well documented UW football fan.

Simple fact.
  • Arizona123Arizona123 Member Posts: 66
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dnc said:

Well you got one thing right, Jason Terry will enjoy the W tomorrow.

Jet is a well documented UW football fan.

Simple fact.

Trump wrong gif
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,431
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2015 was the most enjoyable game that season besides USC.

We lost in embarrassing fashion the year before (and they won their division), it was halloween, and we wore black out jerseys. Oh yeah and we had a shitty offense.

We fucked them so hard Dick Rod said it was one of the worst losses of his career. He only lasted a few seasons after that.

Great win. Better than 2016 and 2019.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    ^ Drunk thoughts.

We probably win by 7-9 this year.
    haie said:

We lost in embarrassing fashion the year before (and they won their division), it was halloween, and we wore black out jerseys. Oh yeah and we had a shitty offense.

We fucked them so hard Dick Rod said it was one of the worst losses of his career. He only lasted a few seasons after that.

Little confused where this came from but sadly my most enjoyable win during the Pete era was at SC the week Sark melted down by a mile! A RB or Fiesta would have trumped that obviously. Unless we? won game 2 I couldn’t give a rip about a peach bowl.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Little confused where this came from but sadly my most enjoyable win during the Pete era was at SC the week Sark melted down by a mile! A RB or Fiesta would have trumped that obviously. Unless we? won game 2 I couldn’t give a rip about a peach bowl.
    You sound confused. That's for goddamn sure.
    I’m not a big drinker and can’t remember when I was last drunk and don’t do drugs.

I’m confused and you’re on some tangent about wsu? I’m bored and you’re drunk, you win
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m not a big drinker and can’t remember when I was last drunk and don’t do drugs.

I’m confused and you’re on some tangent about wsu? I’m bored and you’re drunk, you win

🌈🌈🌈
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You’re the biggest nerd to ever poast on this website and @jhfstyle24 poasts here.