Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Parents read the boreds

2»

Comments

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

It appears a new insider may be posting on dawgman under the name of @Anon1-810002weretaken and he brings tidings of great unrest in the program along with intimate knowledge of high school stats and closed-practice performance of a specific WR who was just bumped off the depth chart.

Anyways, he says the UW fans are clueless, the players are not being treated fairly and that there will be a ton of transfers out of the program after this year.

He's clearly there to beat his chest and won't last long.

We must have the most annoying parents. The Osborne’s, Rome’s dad, Buffy. Yuck.

Only the Jake moms are worthwhile.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MakaDawg said:

81% sure it's @jamesosborne1959

Come back, fam, let it fly here.
    Houhusky said:

Another player whose expectations were artificially inflated because his parents engaged with a few retards on twitter.

Austin Osborne will be a RS So after this season, he has plenty of time to play college football if that is his dream, no reason to panic...

Most likely, he isn't an NFL WR, just chill, enjoy the free ride, get a degree, and play life on easy mode.

Yeah, that's probably fair, but I thought his film was great.
    With the way the receivers caught the ball (more than they dropped) Saturday, this parent may have a point.
    True, but at the same time I like the fact Jimmy is catching grief from bitching parents for playing younger guys. It's a refreshing complaint, at least.

I'm a little surprised Spiker hasn't emerged. Made plays in the limited time he got last year. I do think Bynum, Puka, and Odunze will step up and not shit the bed like against the Beav. I have no faith in Ty Jones.

Spiked is hurt I think
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

It appears a new insider may be posting on dawgman under the name of @Anon1-810002weretaken and he brings tidings of great unrest in the program along with intimate knowledge of high school stats and closed-practice performance of a specific WR who was just bumped off the depth chart.

Anyways, he says the UW fans are clueless, the players are not being treated fairly and that there will be a ton of transfers out of the program after this year.

He's clearly there to beat his chest and won't last long.

Post some screenshots in the Wam

You got it.

Headed there now.