Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents read the boreds

It appears a new insider may be posting on dawgman under the name of @Anon1-810002weretaken and he brings tidings of great unrest in the program along with intimate knowledge of high school stats and closed-practice performance of a specific WR who was just bumped off the depth chart.

Anyways, he says the UW fans are clueless, the players are not being treated fairly and that there will be a ton of transfers out of the program after this year.

He's clearly there to beat his chest and won't last long.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well no shit you think they'll be able to keep and recruit receivers running this scheme?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It appears a new insider may be posting on dawgman under the name of @Anon1-810002weretaken and he brings tidings of great unrest in the program along with intimate knowledge of high school stats and closed-practice performance of a specific WR who was just bumped off the depth chart.

Anyways, he says the UW fans are clueless, the players are not being treated fairly and that there will be a ton of transfers out of the program after this year.

Did this anon poaster sign off with "w/respect"?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Did this anon poaster sign off with "w/respect"?
    No but I bet Papa Odunze would have a few things to say to him.

His main gripe is that Adams is playing the young guys instead of the kids who have put the time and work in. Ironically, in early October, the same poster was lamenting that Hamdan played the seniors instead of the more talented "young 4-star studs"... in both cases while making specific reference to one player in particular.
    JORDON CHIN DESERVES TO START AND RUN MORE THAN A GO ROUTE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

What thread is that in? Just looked and couldn’t find it, yea I still bum off my brothers doog man subscription, fight me. Also for my wine guys, passing time, it’s like drinking the actual cum of former UW QB’s!!!!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

What thread is that in? Just looked and couldn’t find it, yea I still bum off my brothers doog man subscription, fight me. Also for my wine guys, passing time, it’s like drinking the actual cum of former UW QB’s!!!!
    I’m an idiot it’s literally the first thread fuck
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    Standard Supporter

The one on Lake's Thursday press conference
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Post some screenshots in the Wam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

81% sure it's @jamesosborne1959

Come back, fam, let it fly here.
    Houhusky said:

Another player whose expectations were artificially inflated because his parents engaged with a few retards on twitter.

Austin Osborne will be a RS So after this season, he has plenty of time to play college football if that is his dream, no reason to panic...

Most likely, he isn't an NFL WR, just chill, enjoy the free ride, get a degree, and play life on easy mode.

Yeah, that's probably fair, but I thought his film was great.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

Another player whose expectations were artificially inflated because his parents engaged with a few retards on twitter.

Austin Osborne will be a RS So after this season, he has plenty of time to play college football if that is his dream, no reason to panic...

Most likely, he isn't an NFL WR, just chill, enjoy the free ride, get a degree, and play life on easy mode.

If he is going to do anything this is his year.

After this only two years left.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    These fuckers couldn’t catch COVID at a Trump rally.

Let ‘em transfer
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

81% sure it's @jamesosborne1959

Come back, fam, let it fly here.
    Houhusky said:

Yeah, that's probably fair, but I thought his film was great.
    With the way the receivers caught the ball (more than they dropped) Saturday, this parent may have a point.
    True, but at the same time I like the fact Jimmy is catching grief from bitching parents for playing younger guys. It's a refreshing complaint, at least.

I'm a little surprised Spiker hasn't emerged. Made plays in the limited time he got last year. I do think Bynum, Puka, and Odunze will step up and not shit the bed like against the Beav. I have no faith in Ty Jones.