Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When even the Editorial Board

2»

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

If this wasn't coming from someone who swallowed whole every story about Trump the last 5 years I would still think it was stupid

Stories supported by evidence>Conspiracy theories supported by grifters
    You obviously didn't have the evidence since we had actual years long investigations. You're getting in a panic over a couple of weeks. As the evidence is being collected. Lot of smoke. Let's see what it up

You can try to answer the question - when did out elections become secure and how did Trump do it when it was widely reported that he did nothing to secure our elections since he cheated to win

Heal yourself
    No smoke at all actually. Just lots of kooks screaming about things they have no evidence of.
    Piss tape? Collusion? Quid pro quo?

Tell us more
    Piss tape? I never bought it or posted about it.

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Lie, no one admitted to collusion. And if collusion is such a fucking big deal to you Dazzler why did you never say anything about Hillary and the DNC who we know for a fact colluded with the Russians?
    LOL you're such a dumbfuck

Brutal rebuttal Kunt. You totally destroyed my claim. Now here's some question for you to dodge like the fucking coward you are IC. Who paid for the Dossier IC? Who was the primary source for the Dossier IC? Was the Dossier used to secure a FISA warrant that allowed the FBI to spy on Carter Page? Did the ability to spy on Page give the FBI access to spy on members of the Trump campaign?

Don't hurt yourself dodging the question you fucking lightweight.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Obviously. Open borders and pro-chicom trade are hardly conservative positions.

So the WSJ Editorial Board prefers Biden to Trump?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Shocking the fucking Kunt dodges every single question put to him. What's the matter IC, you'd think that if you're argument is so strong you'd be able to wipe the floor with me. For such a mouthy little bitch you sure are a fucking lightweight IC.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

If this wasn't coming from someone who swallowed whole every story about Trump the last 5 years I would still think it was stupid

You obviously didn't have the evidence since we had actual years long investigations. You're getting in a panic over a couple of weeks. As the evidence is being collected. Lot of smoke. Let's see what it up

You can try to answer the question - when did out elections become secure and how did Trump do it when it was widely reported that he did nothing to secure our elections since he cheated to win

Heal yourself
    No smoke at all actually. Just lots of kooks screaming about things they have no evidence of.

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Lie, no one admitted to collusion. And if collusion is such a fucking big deal to you Dazzler why did you never say anything about Hillary and the DNC who we know for a fact colluded with the Russians?

Brutal rebuttal Kunt. You totally destroyed my claim. Now here's some question for you to dodge like the fucking coward you are IC. Who paid for the Dossier IC? Who was the primary source for the Dossier IC? Was the Dossier used to secure a FISA warrant that allowed the FBI to spy on Carter Page? Did the ability to spy on Page give the FBI access to spy on members of the Trump campaign?

Don't hurt yourself dodging the question you fucking lightweight.

In my opinion, there's no question Trump likes a good conspiracy theory. Unfortunately, the loyal opposition have been racing him to the bottom of the rabbit hole for four years. I'd expect better, quite honestly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Lots of conservatives did. Like you. Remember?

Is Bill Kristol GOP? W Bush?

Are you fucking stupid boy?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.

You are so fucking stupid and ignorant.

HRC campaign paid British spy Chris Steele to dig up dirt on Trump. Steele used Russian sources to help build the Dossier.

That’s collusion by the Clinton campaign and it’s all in broad daylight.

The only proven collusion with Russians to impact the 2016 election was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

How do you get through your day being this stupid?

https://apnews.com/article/7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98

Dossier creator Christopher Steele, who was paid with money from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, leveled at least a dozen Russian election conspiracy charges against President Trump and associates.

Virtually all his information came from Kremlin intelligence, according to the dossier. Mrs. Clinton’s operatives spread the document to the Justice Department, the FBI and news outlets.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

Lots of conservatives did. Like you. Remember?

Is Bill Kristol GOP? W Bush?

Are you fucking stupid boy?
    The WSJ Editorial Board is more anarcho-capitalist than anyone here outside of Damon (RIP).
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.

You are so fucking stupid and ignorant.

HRC campaign paid British spy Chris Steele to dig up dirt on Trump. Steele used Russian sources to help build the Dossier.

That’s collusion by the Clinton campaign and it’s all in broad daylight.

The only proven collusion with Russians to impact the 2016 election was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

How do you get through your day being this stupid?

https://apnews.com/article/7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98

Dossier creator Christopher Steele, who was paid with money from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, leveled at least a dozen Russian election conspiracy charges against President Trump and associates.

Virtually all his information came from Kremlin intelligence, according to the dossier. Mrs. Clinton’s operatives spread the document to the Justice Department, the FBI and news outlets.
    It's all a lie!!!!!!

You'll notice he doesn't answer any questions you put to him because he can''t. But you and I are the ignorant ones.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    No it isn't

Times change gramps. Try to keep up

The WSJ is one world China first free trade fuck America like the democrats and the Never Trumper GOP
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Biden did admit that,yes. Bragged about it actually. On camera.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Biden did admit that,yes. Bragged about it actually. On camera.
    Biden also admitted on camera that he had put together the greatest voter fraud operation in history. When do we appoint the Special Prosecutor to start the investigation?