Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When even the Editorial Board

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
of the Wall Street Journal won't go along with your election fraud nonsense, it's time to hang it up girls.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    If this wasn't coming from someone who swallowed whole every story about Trump the last 5 years I would still think it was stupid
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

If this wasn't coming from someone who swallowed whole every story about Trump the last 5 years I would still think it was stupid

Stories supported by evidence>Conspiracy theories supported by grifters

HHusky said:

You obviously didn't have the evidence since we had actual years long investigations. You're getting in a panic over a couple of weeks. As the evidence is being collected. Lot of smoke. Let's see what it up

You can try to answer the question - when did out elections become secure and how did Trump do it when it was widely reported that he did nothing to secure our elections since he cheated to win

Heal yourself
    No smoke at all actually. Just lots of kooks screaming about things they have no evidence of.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You obviously didn't have the evidence since we had actual years long investigations. You're getting in a panic over a couple of weeks. As the evidence is being collected. Lot of smoke. Let's see what it up

You can try to answer the question - when did out elections become secure and how did Trump do it when it was widely reported that he did nothing to secure our elections since he cheated to win

Heal yourself
    No smoke at all actually. Just lots of kooks screaming about things they have no evidence of.
    Been a lot of that going around.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself
    Piss tape? Collusion? Quid pro quo?

Tell us more
    The lack of an answer to a simple couple of questions speaks volumes about the veracity of Team Dominion

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more
    Piss tape? I never bought it or posted about it.

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Three lies in three statements. Impressive

Tin foil hat nutcase refuses to believe what Mueller told him. Twice
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    And you never had a word of criticism for those that did buy it and posted about and you voted for the very same people who pushed it for 4 years. Fuck off Dazzler.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Lie, no one admitted to collusion. And if collusion is such a fucking big deal to you Dazzler why did you never say anything about Hillary and the DNC who we know for a fact colluded with the Russians?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    And you never had a word of criticism for those that did buy it and posted about and you voted for the very same people who pushed it for 4 years. Fuck off Dazzler.
    He voted for one of the people that perpetrated the crime.
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    He voted for one of the people that perpetrated the crime.
    He voted for three people that perpetrated the crime. Obama, Hillary and Plugs.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

of the Wall Street Journal won't go along with your election fraud nonsense, it's time to hang it up girls.

You mean the open borders, anti-chicom tariff WSJ editorial board?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    Lie, no one admitted to collusion. And if collusion is such a fucking big deal to you Dazzler why did you never say anything about Hillary and the DNC who we know for a fact colluded with the Russians?
    LOL you're such a dumbfuck

HHusky said:

Bunch of liberals, obviously.

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Heal yourself

Tell us more

Collusion was admitted.

Quid pro Quo was proven.
    LOL you're such a dumbfuck

Brutal rebuttal Kunt. You totally destroyed my claim. Now here's some question for you to dodge like the fucking coward you are IC. Who paid for the Dossier IC? Who was the primary source for the Dossier IC? Was the Dossier used to secure a FISA warrant that allowed the FBI to spy on Carter Page? Did the ability to spy on Page give the FBI access to spy on members of the Trump campaign?

Don't hurt yourself dodging the question you fucking lightweight.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Obviously. Open borders and pro-chicom trade are hardly conservative positions.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bunch of liberals, obviously.
    Good thing Trump doesn't have any GOP scum types opposing him and wanting to get back to open borders and doing the bidding of China

Do you get your analysis off the back of a cereal box?