Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budda decommits from Oregon...visiting UW this weekend

13»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    didn't Sark spend all his time recruiting "long and tall"... that gets you to 7 wins so not sure we should be too concerned about size to be honest.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    phineas said:

who gives a fuck what this kid does. or any kid for that matter. fuck what a pathetic job it would be to follow 17 year old boys around all day asking them what school theyre going to. is that even a fucking job? do people actually get paid for that shit? jesus christ

LOL. I just spit cheerios on my keyboard.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If Kim has any busines sense
    Mosster47 said:

WDWHA

On a serious note I'm not too worried about losing a WR that's smaller than the guy covering him.

I took a look at educk yesterday just because they do one thing better than doogs over there and that's rationalize why a top recruit would ever choose to go anywhere but Oregon. Lot's of "meh, we just lost a short receiver. Who cares. Don't need him. UW can have that bum". The quooks never disappoint.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014
    phineas said:

who gives a fuck what this kid does. or any kid for that matter. fuck what a pathetic job it would be to follow 17 year old boys around all day asking them what school theyre going to. is that even a fucking job? do people actually get paid for that shit? jesus christ

Your post is hilarious. I'll just remind you that Don James said (repeatedly) that getting Joe Steele to attend UW was critical to James establishing himself in his first year on Montlake. So, in some cases it is important to "give a fuck what this kid does."

Regardless, internet guys making a career out of following these kids around? I'd rather pump gas in North Dakota.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm bummed we lost Baker. It means something to take the best recruits from your rival's backyard. That being said, he's not a position of need for us. We really do have lots of short fast dudes on the team and even in this recruiting class.

Somewhat enjoying the lulz at Kim and Frenz totally missing the boat on that one, though.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Notre Dame wanted Joe Steele badly. He was a huge signee.