Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Budda decommits from Oregon...visiting UW this weekend

Comments

• Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I hope the weather is nice this weekend so Budda Baker thinks that's how it always is here. #GoHuskies

— Loomis Hamilton (@loomishamilton) January 17, 2014
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Remember guys Sark pretty much planted the seeds, Peterman just had to water them.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Mother's health report update, staff???
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Gladstone said:

This is going to be a doog post.

But goddamn, what a message it would send if Baker did commit to UW. Petersen would be planting the fucking flag and proclaiming that in-state recruiting is priority #1 again. Also it would make Sark, Doogman, and Oregon look dumb, so we win the trifecta.

Fixed.

• Options
    DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    I hope we get Budda... just so Kim and company will be wrong.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Remember guys Sark pretty much planted the seeds, Peterman just had to water them.

This reminds me of that parable Jesus used about the sower (Sark) who scattered his seed (meaning semen) everywhere without any regard to anything, except scattering his seed.

Since I am feeling a superfluence of spirituality at this moment (high gravity homebrew has that effect), I pray the spirit of Don James be upon Coach Petersen (the Son of the Dawgfather - Jim Mora is the prodigal) and that he win every recruiting battle as he builds an impenetrable fence around Washington.

UW football deserves this blessing from on high, after purgatory under Willingham (no more bow down - sorry, not really, Derek) and dashed hopes under Sark.

Getting a recruit of Budda Baker's caliber would be vindicating.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This reminds me of that parable Jesus used about the sower (Sark) who scattered his seed (meaning semen) everywhere without any regard to anything, except scattering his seed.

Since I am feeling a superfluence of spirituality at this moment (high gravity homebrew has that effect), I pray the spirit of Don James be upon Coach Petersen (the Son of the Dawgfather - Jim Mora is the prodigal) and that he win every recruiting battle as he builds an impenetrable fence around Washington.

UW football deserves this blessing from on high, after purgatory under Willingham (no more bow down - sorry, not really, Derek) and dashed hopes under Sark.

Waiting for @Jesus_Christ to confirm.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648

Waiting for @Jesus_Christ to confirm.
    Me too. I don't need further corroboration I am a bastard.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    uw2010 said:

I hope the weather is nice this weekend so Budda Baker thinks that's how it always is here. #GoHuskies

Who the fuck is Loomis Hamilton and how do they not know how to read a map?
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    So, Middlebury is out of it?

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    WDWHA

On a serious note I'm not too worried about losing a WR that's smaller than the guy covering him.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JfzMqwltHk
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    a lot of weird a
    Mosster47 said:

WDWHA

On a serious note I'm not too worried about losing a WR that's smaller than the guy covering him.

Mario Bailey says hello
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BayDawg said:

uw2010 said:

Who the fuck is Loomis Hamilton and how do they not know how to read a map?

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2014

a lot of weird a

Mosster47 said:

WDWHA

Mario Bailey says hello

So does Damon Griffin, Pat Johnson, Keenan Howry, Josh Huff, DeAnthony Thomas, and Braylon Addison. Keep those good times rollin' Slingy!!!
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

You could have just ended your poast here and it still would have been epic.