Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

updated season ticket availability as of 4/25/13

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

After 20 years of purchasing season tix, my father and I have chosen to fore go out tix. We will pick and choose the games we want to see on Saturday's. If it is a crisp fall afternoon you might find us there to take in the spectacle of a cutting edge offense run by the top offensive play caller in the country.

I'm doing the same but after 5 years of season tickets. Why pay to support mediocrity?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

After 20 years of purchasing season tix, my father and I have chosen to fore go out tix. We will pick and choose the games we want to see on Saturday's. If it is a crisp fall afternoon you might find us there to take in the spectacle of a cutting edge offense run by the top offensive play caller in the country.

I'm doing the same but after 5 years of season tickets. Why pay to support mediocrity?

I'm all in. Section 128. Hoping the walks will be on crisp fall afternoons in a sea of purple.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    section8 said:

DeepSeaZ said:

My crew has 17 seats in section 128. Everyone else is just an asshole. Shit, maybe we are the assholes. We paid $50 for those same seats while we were students.

We're in 128 too, mostly because we all hate money

131 row 27. Won't be the same....hopefully I may get to see some football sober. Are we any good?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Stanford game for me. I just came back from Oktoberfest in Munich and my body wasn't ready to drink.

TommySQC said:

section8 said:

DeepSeaZ said:

My crew has 17 seats in section 128. Everyone else is just an asshole. Shit, maybe we are the assholes. We paid $50 for those same seats while we were students.

131 row 27. Won't be the same....hopefully I may get to see some football sober. Are we any good?
    Jeezus, I don't remember the last time I watched a game sober.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeepSeaZ said:

Stanford game for me. I just came back from Oktoberfest in Munich and my body wasn't ready to drink.

TommySQC said:

section8 said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Jeezus, I don't remember the last time I watched a game sober.
    Would have been one of Rick's last games, I sure as hell didn't watch any Gilby ball or Ty Ball sober.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You guys still buy tickets?
  • Options
    pat_hm said:

You don't? Then why do you care?
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

pat_hm said:

I'm sure I'll go to a few individual games like I did last season (both losses at LSU and home vs SC) but my days of buying Season Tickets are over. That ship sailed. Watching Oregon and their fans stomp us at the new husky stadium and feeling completely worthless is something i'd rather keep to myself at home.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pat_hm said:

DeepSeaZ said:

pat_hm said:

I'm sure I'll go to a few individual games like I did last season (both losses at LSU and home vs SC) but my days of buying Season Tickets are over. That ship sailed. Watching Oregon and their fans stomp us at the new husky stadium and feeling completely worthless is something i'd rather keep to myself at home.
    Sounds like you need to step away from the computer and take a walk with your wife to gain some perspective.
  • Options
    pat_hm said:

DeepSeaZ said:

pat_hm said: