Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

updated season ticket availability as of 4/25/13

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wash/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/13fb_seatingavailability.pdf

WTF is UW going to do with 2,504 empty seats between the 20's on both sides of the lower bowl? That is the total # of seats available in sections 104-108 and 127-131. Serious question, if these high dollar Tyee seats don't sell....do they go to the general public (ie: opposing fans)?

UN-fucking-believable this new stadium rollout could be butchered so terribly. given the group of retards in the AD, actually this is par for the course.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Now you're just being negative. That's silly
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Single game seats. $185 a seat.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    6172 seats total that are between the 20s. Also called "Husky Heritage". Each one of these seats require a $750 donation + the $499 price of a season ticket.

So far, 4956 of them have been sold. Approx 80%.

It's been a topic on Doogman premium. Kim and especially Fleenor have been saying that this is no big deal. Of course, they're wrong. The UW AD has obviously fucked up the price point for these "Husky Heritage" seats. They probably needed to make the first 15 rows or so significantly cheaper - maybe make them a $550 donation.

But the answer to your question is yes...if Tyees don't snap up these seats, they will be made available to the general public, ticket brokers, and therefore, yes...opposing fans. It also means that the UW AD doesn't get the donation for these seats, just the face price price of the ticket. Therefore, since there are 1216 of these seats not sold, that's $912,000 that the UW AD thought they would have, but won't. Because they are fucktarded.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sorry, I only included the Husky Heritage seats. There's still a bunch in the adjacent sections that cost a $450 donation that haven't sold. Even worse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1288 seats not sold so far in the $450 donation sections. There's an additional $579,600 that they thought they'd have. So, $1.5 million total. I bet that would come in handy for the annual $14 million note they have to pay for the next 30 years.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Nah, they are playing with house money
  • Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    JFC. I would crawl over broken glass for miles to have an opportunity to fix that god damned mess they call an AD. does anyone care there? if i failed so miserably in my day to day job, i'd be fucking fired....instantly.

instead, they have some limp wristed southern politician who knows jack shit about the UW and football in general running the whole god damned show.

FUCK.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Everything is coming together just as I have forseen
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

JFC. I would crawl over broken glass for miles to have an opportunity to fix that god damned mess they call an AD. does anyone care there? if i failed so miserably in my day to day job, i'd be fucking fired....instantly.

instead, they have some limp wristed southern politician who knows jack shit about the UW and football in general running the whole god damned show.

FUCK.

You really need to step away from these boards for a while...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FUCK.

You really need to step away from these boards for a while...
    He needs to take a walk with his wife and get some perspective
  • Options

thanks dark lord.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,257
    Founders Club

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Instant Classic
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Phyllis Wise makes me want to jerk off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait....did I say that out loud?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Opening a new stadium with opposing fans filling 25% of the super premium seats will look great on TV.
  • Options
    My crew has 17 seats in section 128. Everyone else is just an asshole. Shit, maybe we are the assholes. We paid $50 for those same seats while we were students.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,257
    Founders Club
    edited April 2013
    at least for the Boise game, I'm sure those seats will be sold in some manner. after that, who knows. I'll be anxious to see the new stadium on game day.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2013
    After 20 years of purchasing season tix, my father and I have chosen to fore go out tix. We will pick and choose the games we want to see on Saturday's. If it is a crisp fall afternoon you might find us there to take in the spectacle of a cutting edge offense run by the top offensive play caller in the country.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeepSeaZ said:

My crew has 17 seats in section 128. Everyone else is just an asshole. Shit, maybe we are the assholes. We paid $50 for those same seats while we were students.

We're in 128 too, mostly because we all hate money