Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Covid19 testing is bullshit

13»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Professor of mine at TCU died in August from COVID

I don’t know anybody in my immediate friend group that has tested positive
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    dnc said:

So I finally know of someone that tested positive. A friend of our son flew to New Orleans for a funeral with his cousin who had tested positive but didn't mention that. The entire planeload of passengers died

Not really, the friend came back and tested positive and his wife tested negative and and the guy went into quarantine

Nobody actually had any symptoms.

That's crazy. I've lost track of how many people I know who have had it, well over 30 by now. A couple very serious hospitalizations. No deaths thankfully.
    But were we they wearing masks?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

So I finally know of someone that tested positive. A friend of our son flew to New Orleans for a funeral with his cousin who had tested positive but didn't mention that. The entire planeload of passengers died

Not really, the friend came back and tested positive and his wife tested negative and and the guy went into quarantine

That's crazy. I've lost track of how many people I know who have had it, well over 30 by now. A couple very serious hospitalizations. No deaths thankfully.
    I know no one within one degree that has tested positive. Closest would be a classmate of my daughter in March.
    Maybe the draconian measures in the West have actually reduced chinfections compared to this part of the world, I dunno. But they are stacking positives out here like cord wood, fo sho.
    MS ain't necessarily the healthiest state to begin with.
    I'm gonna wait on @PurpleThrobber to chime in with co-ed pics before I make a decision on this statement.
    One of the MILFs on my street in Mayberry went to Ol Miss. Can confirm.
    How many MILFs are on your street?
    Seven give or take on my block.

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I know no one within one degree that has tested positive. Closest would be a classmate of my daughter in March.
    Maybe the draconian measures in the West have actually reduced chinfections compared to this part of the world, I dunno. But they are stacking positives out here like cord wood, fo sho.
    I'm gonna wait on @PurpleThrobber to chime in with co-ed pics before I make a decision on this statement.
    Does that count @MrsYella
    Can definitely confirm.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

RoadTrip said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

So definitely West then.