Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,924 Founders Club
    Pro tip: you can get rid of everything in your link after and including the question mark.

TIA / YWFMS
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    pawz said:

Pro tip: you can get rid of everything in your link after and including the question mark.

TIA / YWFMS

It’s hard. ©️
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    pawz said:

TIA / YWFMS

Thanks
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So I finally know of someone that tested positive. A friend of our son flew to New Orleans for a funeral with his cousin who had tested positive but didn't mention that. The entire planeload of passengers died

Not really, the friend came back and tested positive and his wife tested negative and and the guy went into quarantine

Nobody actually had any symptoms.

That's crazy. I've lost track of how many people I know who have had it, well over 30 by now. A couple very serious hospitalizations. No deaths thankfully.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

So I finally know of someone that tested positive. A friend of our son flew to New Orleans for a funeral with his cousin who had tested positive but didn't mention that. The entire planeload of passengers died

Not really, the friend came back and tested positive and his wife tested negative and and the guy went into quarantine

Cordwood

Fuck FauxNews anymore. They're now competing with CNN and MSLSD to spread the fear. Wear your mask or you will die!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

That's crazy. I've lost track of how many people I know who have had it, well over 30 by now. A couple very serious hospitalizations. No deaths thankfully.
    I know no one within one degree that has tested positive. Closest would be a classmate of my daughter in March.

dnc said:

I know no one within one degree that has tested positive. Closest would be a classmate of my daughter in March.
    Maybe the draconian measures in the West have actually reduced chinfections compared to this part of the world, I dunno. But they are stacking positives out here like cord wood, fo sho.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Maybe the draconian measures in the West have actually reduced chinfections compared to this part of the world, I dunno. But they are stacking positives out here like cord wood, fo sho.
    MS ain't necessarily the healthiest state to begin with.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Chindeed
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Chindeed
    OR - which is rayciss AF - only has 176 deaths per 1 million. MS has 1,182 per 1 million.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156

dnc said:

dnc said:

I'm gonna wait on @PurpleThrobber to chime in with co-ed pics before I make a decision on this statement.

dnc said:

dnc said:

I'm gonna wait on @PurpleThrobber to chime in with co-ed pics before I make a decision on this statement.
    One of the MILFs on my street in Mayberry went to Ol Miss. Can confirm.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    I have an aunt and uncle who have it now. Problem is he is in Scottsdale at their winter place on a golf trip and she is in Red Lodge at their primary residence so they can’t quarantine together. Although after 44 years of marriage perhaps it’s a welcome break.

They have a bad cold and are already feeling better.