Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Georgia, does this asshole get away with this dodge of the questions?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
His lack of an answer reveals his position but who the fuck votes for these kind of weasels?

https://youtu.be/GvRLPHQg4ms

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Wasn’t the election over more than a week ago? Or, did I miss it?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

As I said, you're a fucking lightweight and a moron. Sweet fucking Geezus and this dumbass and trying to tell us what we should really be thinking about the election.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe got away with that answer, why not try it again.

It is obvious that he has no stance and will just fall in line on any proposals.
    Just like you Bob, I’m just a lone voice in the desert.
    Bob_C said:

Joe got away with that answer, why not try it again.

It is obvious that he has no stance and will just fall in line on any proposals.

He has a stance, he just isn't willing to state it publicly.
    doogie said:

Just like you Bob, I’m just a lone voice in the desert.

Nothing like me. You have your head up your ass and think this guy was in an election that was over one week ago.
    #SFGBobgethelp
    Yeah, I like to stick my head up my ass and then claim the other guy needs "help." It's what I like to do.

Still think the election in Georgia was over last week dumbfuck? Or are you not even going to touch that head up the ass take of yours?
    edited November 2020
    #SFGBobgethelp

How many voices are you, Bob?
    edited November 2020
    One voice, you're a fucking moron who thinks the election in Georgia was over last week. Comes through loud and clear.

Get help Doogie. Fucking lightweight.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Come watch Bob blow a fucking gasket
    edited November 2020
    The election was over Everywhere last Tuesday, Bob. That’s a simple stone cold fact.

Everything since is simply focused on counting of the Ballots.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

There are two run-off elections for the GA Senate seats on 1/5/21. It’s only control of the Senate at stake. The guy in the OP is one of the candidates. Jesus Christ get a grip, man.

Your meltdown this morning has been highly entertaining though, so I encourage more poasts from you.
    Meltdown? Sure. gif

I don’t give two fucks about Georgia senate election.

Look how far you’ve fallen. You’re left hoping for a 1 vote majority in Susan Collins’ Senate?
    doogie said:

Meltdown? Sure. gif

Look how far you’ve fallen. You’re left hoping for a 1 vote majority in Susan Collins’ Senate?

You don’t give two fucks yet you’re posting about it with your head up your ass saying it’s been decided.

MELTDOWN
    doogie said:

The election was over Everywhere last Tuesday, Bob. That’s a simple stone cold fact.

That's a good Kunt, I knew you could stick that head of yours even further up your ass. Better get Flea in here to run some more interference for you dumbfuck.
    doogie said:

Meltdown? Sure. gif

I love when they wear their ignorance as badge of honor. Yeah, I'm fucking moron who didn't know about the special election in Georgia but I don't care about it so it's okay.

doogie said:

Meltdown? Sure. gif

You don’t give two fucks yet you’re posting about it with your head up your ass saying it’s been decided.

MELTDOWN
    He meant to do that. He was just trolling.
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Meltdown? Sure. gif

I love when they wear their ignorance as badge of honor. Yeah, I'm fucking moron who didn't know about the special election in Georgia but I don't care about it so it's okay.
    Doesn’t care about it yet comments repeatedly and falsely about it.

MELTDOWN
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

That's a good Kunt, I knew you could stick that head of yours even further up your ass. Better get Flea in here to run some more interference for you dumbfuck.
    You keep defending that Backdoor Bob as the guests keep leaving the Party out the front door, 2-3-4 at a time.