Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Georgia, does this asshole get away with this dodge of the questions?

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Try rallying a few GOP elected officials to help layout Lead the charge, OK?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    doogie said:

SFGbob said:

doogie said:

The election was over Everywhere last Tuesday, Bob. That’s a simple stone cold fact.

Everything since is simply focused on counting of the Ballots.

That's a good Kunt, I knew you could stick that head of yours even further up your ass. Better get Flea in here to run some more interference for you dumbfuck.
    You keep defending that Backdoor Bob as the guests keep leaving the Party out the front door, 2-3-4 at a time.
    Want to see a jackass dance? What am I defending Doogie? Cue the Kunt act.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Doogie just take the L on this one. Your head was up your ass on the GA Senate run-offs.

It happens, and also shit happens in @dflea’s pants as he admitted.

Doogie just take the L on this one. Your head was up your ass on the GA Senate run-offs.

I still don't think he has figured out that there are two Senate runoff races coming up in Georgia.

Fuck off, you clown.

Don’t attribute your Oregon horseshit to me. You can fantasize all you want about the world you Wish you lived in.

I know all about the Georgia Senate runoff. I’m happy to argue about what I write. You lost me when you started making shit up out of thin air.

doogie said:

Fuck off, you clown.

Don’t attribute your Oregon horseshit to me. You can fantasize all you want about the world you Wish you lived in.

I know all about the Georgia Senate runoff. I’m happy to argue about what I write. You lost me when you started making shit up out of thin air.

Yeah, he knows all about it.

Wasn’t the election over more than a week ago? Or, did I miss it?

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    doogie said:

Fuck off, you clown.

The election was over Everywhere last Tuesday, Bob. That’s a simple stone cold fact.

Everything since is simply focused on counting of the Ballots

Liar

MELTDOWN

doogie said:

Fuck off, you clown.

Everything since is simply focused on counting of the Ballots

Liar

MELTDOWN
    Why do they always do this? We all make mistakes. It's not as if you'll melt if you admit you were wrong. Get ready for it, you know it's coming, to the extent he ever admits he had his head up his ass he'll claim he was just "trolling."

It's the message board equivalent of claiming you were "hacked" on Twitter.
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Fuck off, you clown.

Yeah, he knows all about it.

Wasn’t the election over more than a week ago? Or, did I miss it?

Who is running for Librarian in Georgia?