Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting things in Georgia...

124»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

So, let's say a miracle hail mary happens, and Trump wins Georgia, where does that put him? He would still need a couple other big flips wouldn't he? I'm all for trying to untangle all this and get an actual FAIR election, but it still seems a bridge too far for me. Perhaps I am too jaded at how corrupt our entire government and media establishment is to actually believe this will all be fixed on a grand scale. Georgia sure. Favorable political environment. Michigan? PA? Wiscy? Super fucking unlikely because the entire apparatus you are up against, both political and legal, is democrat controlled.

Most flaws are structural...it’s painfully obvious they cheated it’s just being able to find/prove how given the limited time and info. I doubt it was done completely differently in each state, so if Georgia flips because they found something than it’s probably the same method done in Philly and Detroit and Milwaukee and can be uncovered quickly there.

Although the 100k votes for Biden-only is so unique to Georgia that it reeks of last-minute desperation...

Painfully obvious is the battle cry of the guy without evidence.
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Georgia flips and it’s a new ball game. Basically any combination of any two other states as long as it’s not just Nevada and Arizona or Nevada and Wisconsin. I think I did my math right there.

Trump is at 217.

Georgia (16), PA (20), Wiscy (10 - I like to call it that), and AZ (11) are needed for a win. Swap NV (6) for AZ and you have a tie, but the R's get the tie-breaker and Trump is in. Michigan (16) is too far out of reach.

This is not going to happen in case people are still holding out on that delusion.
    It’s a case where what people (especially here) are getting confused with what they want vs the actual reality. Biden won. It’s over.
    Actual reality was a poor choice of words
    How so? Biden was announced as the winner. He is going to be president. That’s the actual reality. You can LIPO all you want but it’s over.
    Announced the winner by whom?

The Media that supports him 100%?

I thought you were smarter than this. It’s all gaslighting.
    You really think Trump is going to end up winning? Biden is going to be president. Take your screenshots. It’s not a controversial take.
    I agree it's a long long shot Trump can still win. But it's also FAR from over.

Trump has Every. Fucking. Right. to fight this to the bitter end.

Also it's his brand. The script.
    Being a crying fucking pussy really is on brand for that fat lump of shit.

I like watching him lose day after day. That stupid fuck peels off a Band-Aid over the course of 3 days because he's too much of a pussy to just give it a yank.

Watching him fold like a bitch or get dragged out like a DOG is going to be funny.
    Yep, he has mercury poisoning from too many tainted fish.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I get texts from my boss, and I work for a woke euro company.

Remember, in other states I have covered, we have seen rises in the registration of, at max, 12 or 13 percent over the last 8 years. This is because the rust belt, largely because of garbage trade policies, has lost a great deal of industry over the course of the last 50 years. Georgia, on the other hand, has increased by an average of 26.59% in each county in the state. That is obviously going to be a consideration as we dig deeper into these numbers. However, in each of the counties I am about to discuss, Biden not only beat Obama’s 2012 turnout (population growth and all) but also population growth. If we awarded every single newly-registered voter over the last 4 years, they still found more voters to “turnout.”

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/11/12/excuse-me-while-i-call-bs-in-georgia-n278785
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like the recount will be a bust...they aren’t checking signatures/multiple ballots/voter rolls so unless the crooks were really dumb I don’t see it changing much.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,366
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    That's the problem all the bad votes are already mixed in. The democrats know it too... it's too late
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,594
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In an arena that holds 20,000 folks one burst pipe stops the count? As the kids say- Dats suspishus
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If you take the blinders off, you can see they were out to do whatever it takes to get out orange man. They're smart enough to use covert methods, change election laws 3 days beforehand etc. The media, big brother tech, and most Fortune 500 companies who have billions tied to China and see a 1.4 billion person market were all on on it. Anyone who questions it is a Newsmax watching conspiracy theorist. Plant that thought.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Chugga Chugga Choo Choo
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,366
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

In an arena that holds 20,000 folks one burst pipe stops the count? As the kids say- Dats suspishus
    I thought BS the second I heard it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Too many women in charge of counting.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

When Lin Wood is on your ass you’re in trouble

Who is this chinese guy
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gee I wonder why they didn't want them there...............................