Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting things in Georgia...

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yes, “stolen” computers. They’re in the bottom of a river by now.

From 2019

Safe election in GA.

What are the chances of that?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Yes, “stolen” computers. They’re in the bottom of a river by now.

From 2019

Safe election in GA.

What are the chances of that?
    Well son of a bitch
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Dems are running a Jew Hater and a Gun Grabber in GA. I somehow doubt Atlanta has record turnout again, racially after this upcoming audit.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You guys should send the GA senators all the evidence you've uncovered
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

So, let's say a miracle hail mary happens, and Trump wins Georgia, where does that put him? He would still need a couple other big flips wouldn't he? I'm all for trying to untangle all this and get an actual FAIR election, but it still seems a bridge too far for me. Perhaps I am too jaded at how corrupt our entire government and media establishment is to actually believe this will all be fixed on a grand scale. Georgia sure. Favorable political environment. Michigan? PA? Wiscy? Super fucking unlikely because the entire apparatus you are up against, both political and legal, is democrat controlled.

Most flaws are structural...it’s painfully obvious they cheated it’s just being able to find/prove how given the limited time and info. I doubt it was done completely differently in each state, so if Georgia flips because they found something than it’s probably the same method done in Philly and Detroit and Milwaukee and can be uncovered quickly there.

Although the 100k votes for Biden-only is so unique to Georgia that it reeks of last-minute desperation...

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Bob_C said:

Georgia flips and it’s a new ball game. Basically any combination of any two other states as long as it’s not just Nevada and Arizona or Nevada and Wisconsin. I think I did my math right there.

Trump is at 217.

Georgia (16), PA (20), Wiscy (10 - I like to call it that), and AZ (11) are needed for a win. Swap NV (6) for AZ and you have a tie, but the R's get the tie-breaker and Trump is in. Michigan (16) is too far out of reach.

This is not going to happen in case people are still holding out on that delusion.
    It’s a case where what people (especially here) are getting confused with what they want vs the actual reality. Biden won. It’s over.
    Actual reality was a poor choice of words
    How so? Biden was announced as the winner. He is going to be president. That’s the actual reality. You can LIPO all you want but it’s over.
    Announced the winner by whom?

The Media that supports him 100%?

I thought you were smarter than this. It’s all gaslighting.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,366
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Bob_C said:

Georgia flips and it’s a new ball game. Basically any combination of any two other states as long as it’s not just Nevada and Arizona or Nevada and Wisconsin. I think I did my math right there.

Trump is at 217.

Georgia (16), PA (20), Wiscy (10 - I like to call it that), and AZ (11) are needed for a win. Swap NV (6) for AZ and you have a tie, but the R's get the tie-breaker and Trump is in. Michigan (16) is too far out of reach.

This is not going to happen in case people are still holding out on that delusion.
    It’s a case where what people (especially here) are getting confused with what they want vs the actual reality. Biden won. It’s over.
    How so? Biden was announced as the winner. He is going to be president. That’s the actual reality. You can LIPO all you want but it’s over.
    So the electoral college already voted?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

You really think Trump is going to end up winning? Biden is going to be president. Take your screenshots. It’s not a controversial take.
    I agree it's a long long shot Trump can still win. But it's also FAR from over.

Trump has Every. Fucking. Right. to fight this to the bitter end.

Also it's his brand. The script.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

You really think Trump is going to end up winning? Biden is going to be president. Take your screenshots. It’s not a controversial take.

Politically, it’s over.

On the calendar, it is not.

There is NO unified GOP front and defectors younger than Trump with their own future plans are emerging

All that remains is Trump and a handful of vocal supporters with broken keyboards.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,594
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There are several head scratchers during this election. A large number of people voted at the State Farm Arena where the Hawks lose. I think this had been going on for about a month- but on election day, the arena was shut down for a bit to work on a busted pipe. The entire arena for a busted pipe? Seems odd.

Secondly, a friend of mine who's pretty liberal told me his brother voted in a county where the scanners went off line (in Georgia your electronic ballot is printed out and you take it the scanner to cast it). Since they couldn't use the machines, the poll worker asked him who he voted for president and then had him place it in a specific box. Nothing wrong could happen with that.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

There are several head scratchers during this election. A large number of people voted at the State Farm Arena where the Hawks lose. I think this had been going on for about a month- but on election day, the arena was shut down for a bit to work on a busted pipe. The entire arena for a busted pipe? Seems odd.

Secondly, a friend of mine who's pretty liberal told me his brother voted in a county where the scanners went off line (in Georgia your electronic ballot is printed out and you take it the scanner to cast it). Since they couldn't use the machines, the poll worker asked him who he voted for president and then had him place it in a specific box. Nothing wrong could happen with that.

This is the problem, we have eroded trust to a level that we need 100% transparency with our democratic process.

Even when Trump is gone, That 71M voters will never trust this system unless it proves itself or reforms.

I think we all as citizens should be screaming for this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

Being announced and actual reality aren't the same
  • Options

Odd? Absolutely. Fraud? Ok, sure.gif

What is missing? Widespread, unified POLITICAL support.

Where is it? Serious question.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    a hand count, Audit in Georgia serves one purpose.
    “Prove” the “Legitimacy” of the election by taking the air from Trumps sails.

After all, if you can’t find WIDESPREAD fraud Sufficient To Overturn the election in Georgia, are we really going to do this state by state? No. You might but “we” won’t and the “we” camp is growing.

Look, Ivanka stopped texting in support of Dad, a couple months ago, maybe longer. Lara quit texting two weeks ago. The only texts I get now are from Don Jr and occasionally Eric and Trump himself demanding money.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

Swaye said:

So, let's say a miracle hail mary happens, and Trump wins Georgia, where does that put him? He would still need a couple other big flips wouldn't he? I'm all for trying to untangle all this and get an actual FAIR election, but it still seems a bridge too far for me. Perhaps I am too jaded at how corrupt our entire government and media establishment is to actually believe this will all be fixed on a grand scale. Georgia sure. Favorable political environment. Michigan? PA? Wiscy? Super fucking unlikely because the entire apparatus you are up against, both political and legal, is democrat controlled.

Most flaws are structural...it’s painfully obvious they cheated it’s just being able to find/prove how given the limited time and info. I doubt it was done completely differently in each state, so if Georgia flips because they found something than it’s probably the same method done in Philly and Detroit and Milwaukee and can be uncovered quickly there.

Although the 100k votes for Biden-only is so unique to Georgia that it reeks of last-minute desperation...

Painfully obvious is the battle cry of the guy without evidence.
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

Being a crying fucking pussy really is on brand for that fat lump of shit.

I like watching him lose day after day. That stupid fuck peels off a Band-Aid over the course of 3 days because he's too much of a pussy to just give it a yank.

Watching him fold like a bitch or get dragged out like a DOG is going to be funny.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

I like watching him lose day after day. That stupid fuck peels off a Band-Aid over the course of 3 days because he's too much of a pussy to just give it a yank.

Watching him fold like a bitch or get dragged out like a DOG is going to be funny.
    Sorry...I’m a math guy so what’s painfully obvious to me probably looks like Mandarin to you.

And if it doesn’t now it will in a few years with Joe in charge...
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

dflea said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

Sorry...I’m a math guy so what’s painfully obvious to me probably looks like Mandarin to you.

And if it doesn’t now it will in a few years with Joe in charge...
    Math guy, huh? You probably got better grades in calculus than I did. I'm just a message bored warrior anyhow, so I don't let facts stand in my way when I have some poop to fling.