Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting things in Georgia...

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

So, let's say a miracle hail mary happens, and Trump wins Georgia, where does that put him? He would still need a couple other big flips wouldn't he? I'm all for trying to untangle all this and get an actual FAIR election, but it still seems a bridge too far for me. Perhaps I am too jaded at how corrupt our entire government and media establishment is to actually believe this will all be fixed on a grand scale. Georgia sure. Favorable political environment. Michigan? PA? Wiscy? Super fucking unlikely because the entire apparatus you are up against, both political and legal, is democrat controlled.

If it’s a thousand and it even flips the state to trump then probably not much would happen. If they find a serious error, all bets are off and those DNC states would have a hard time saying no to the process.

Either way it’s interesting
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

So, let's say a miracle hail mary happens, and Trump wins Georgia, where does that put him? He would still need a couple other big flips wouldn't he? I'm all for trying to untangle all this and get an actual FAIR election, but it still seems a bridge too far for me. Perhaps I am too jaded at how corrupt our entire government and media establishment is to actually believe this will all be fixed on a grand scale. Georgia sure. Favorable political environment. Michigan? PA? Wiscy? Super fucking unlikely because the entire apparatus you are up against, both political and legal, is democrat controlled.

At this point the best we can hope for is that this kills vote by mail going forward. In person voting with a photo ID. If you can't make it to the polls you have to request an absentee ballot prior to the election. This bullshit about sending out ballots to everyone on the rolls has to be killed.
    That and a full audit and purge/reset of the rolls
    “Election integrity” needs to be more than a just a title of a mid level admin hiding in an office
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,538
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Georgia flips and it’s a new ball game. Basically any combination of any two other states as long as it’s not just Nevada and Arizona or Nevada and Wisconsin. I think I did my math right there.

Trump is at 217.

Georgia (16), PA (20), Wiscy (10 - I like to call it that), and AZ (11) are needed for a win. Swap NV (6) for AZ and you have a tie, but the R's get the tie-breaker and Trump is in. Michigan (16) is too far out of reach.

This is not going to happen in case people are still holding out on that delusion.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,976
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Georgia flips and it’s a new ball game. Basically any combination of any two other states as long as it’s not just Nevada and Arizona or Nevada and Wisconsin. I think I did my math right there.

Trump is at 217.

Georgia (16), PA (20), Wiscy (10 - I like to call it that), and AZ (11) are needed for a win. Swap NV (6) for AZ and you have a tie, but the R's get the tie-breaker and Trump is in. Michigan (16) is too far out of reach.

This is not going to happen in case people are still holding out on that delusion.
    North Carolina isn’t in the 217, so it’s less than what you described. But yes it isn’t happeneing.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

Unless they can prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the software really did flip and or not count votes for Trump this isn't going to happen. Other than that you're never going to be able to prove that there was enough fraud to flip the election. Mail in ballots made provable fraud unnecessary.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

At this point the best we can hope for is that this kills vote by mail going forward. In person voting with a photo ID. If you can't make it to the polls you have to request an absentee ballot prior to the election. This bullshit about sending out ballots to everyone on the rolls has to be killed.
    “Election integrity” needs to be more than a just a title of a mid level admin hiding in an office
    I'd take Trump losing the election if it meant going forward we could get rid of the bullshit regarding the voting rolls. There needs to be a hard and fast standard for cleaning up the voting rolls. The fact that some states have lax standards while other do a pretty good job of keeping their rolls updated is bullshit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

North Carolina isn’t in the 217, so it’s less than what you described. But yes it isn’t happeneing.
    EWIWon'tBI
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Not if the demonRats have anything to say about it. That and amnestyand we'll never see another republican elected.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

If only the dead people were considerate enough to let the state know they died

One of @HHusky’s dumber posts over the last week.
  • Options
    Remember the water pipe break that caused them to stop overnight counting in Atlanta?

Apparently it fixed itself.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,483
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Trump is at 217.

It’s a case where what people (especially here) are getting confused with what they want vs the actual reality. Biden won. It’s over.
    Actual reality was a poor choice of words
  • Options
    Founders Club

Remember the water pipe break that caused them to stop overnight counting in Atlanta?

Apparently it fixed itself.

This is a little too tin foil. If you start losing BleachedAnusDawg on a fun conspiracy trail that likely has some truth to it you have lost America, I always say.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    An emergency off hours is handled by a phone call to vendors who are in place

Look I agree Joe will be inaugurated. I also know nothing will change and no reform will happen

The democrats will keep running the wishbone until the GOP gets a backbone

Not enough GOP leadership care as long as they get their share

But this election was decided 100,000 miles from actual reality

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

That's a good point and one I hadn't considered.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What would be the leverage to get the democrats to give mailing everyone a ballot? It worked

Democrats control the feds again. Georgia has a GOP governor. Didn't matter

This blows over and it goes away.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,976
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    If only the dead people were considerate enough to let the state know they died

One of @HHusky’s dumber posts over the last week.

Social security and long term care fraud is probably tied in with this whole thing inadvertently. Those that are cashing the checks don’t want the jig exposed, so best to keep voting for them.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Yes, “stolen” computers. They’re in the bottom of a river by now.

From 2019

Safe election in GA.