Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sidney Powell - Voter Fraud On a Massive Scale Identified

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    If you want your life to return to Normal, do it

Swaye said:

Pretty damning that the legislatures in all six battleground states are controlled by Republicans and nothing is being done to support Trump. Gutless cowards.

They want him gone as bad as the Dems do. Nobody likes the guy who shines a light on their graft and corruption. He has shit in everyone's sandwich.
    This. Is there any doubt that the Romney's of the GOP have fortunes sunk into China?
    None.

Most of them are focused more on the Family Trust funds than anything else
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Sledog said:

We're a republic and have the means to burn them down. They do not getaway with proven voter fraud.

They’ve gotten away with proven COVID fraud. You control the flow of information and you control the narrative. China pulling the puppet strings now. Might as well change our flag.
    Unwilling to battle for your freedom?
    The reality of people taking up arms in this situation is not even worth discussing IMO. Things have to get a shit ton worse before people take up arms against their government and fellow citizens.

thechatch said:

So the guy who delivered on all the broken promises of establishment GOP is a headache

Maybe H is right. 12 year old girls

From the standpoint of how he’s covered and constantly under attack? Yes. I’m firmly on the record as being in love with his policy initiatives, full stop. It’s the media circus that surrounds him that becomes fatiguing for his admin, the GOP, and many within his electorate. The fact that the opposition has done such a good job of branding anyone who takes a supportive stance for any of his accomplishments as Nazis hasn’t helped. Gimme Trump’s ability to get shit done with Reagan’s temperament, pls.
    I really have a hard time understanding why anyone gives a shit about what people that want to put us on a train think about anything

The opposition is to be crushed, not courted

That's the fundamental difference I have with conservatives. They don't really act like it matters. They want to be loved like Mitt and McCain did

So if the media wants to stop a conservative just throw a fit everyday and it goes away.

Pretty sure the one eyed racist who is the new darling will be rather easy to dispose of. If you won't fight for the guy who delivered don't waste my time talking about 2024

Not directed directly at you. At the GOP
    They're repubicons not conservatives
    thechatch said:

So the guy who delivered on all the broken promises of establishment GOP is a headache

From the standpoint of how he’s covered and constantly under attack? Yes. I’m firmly on the record as being in love with his policy initiatives, full stop. It’s the media circus that surrounds him that becomes fatiguing for his admin, the GOP, and many within his electorate. The fact that the opposition has done such a good job of branding anyone who takes a supportive stance for any of his accomplishments as Nazis hasn’t helped. Gimme Trump’s ability to get shit done with Reagan’s temperament, pls.
    I don't know how old you are but I was in HS when Reagan was in office and the entire world hated him too. Bands wrote songs about how he was going to get everyone killed in a nuclear war. The media was an ant in comparison to what it is today and they did everything they could to destroy Reagan. His temperament would not have made a difference in today's media.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

I don't know how old you are but I was in HS when Reagan was in office and the entire world hated him too. Bands wrote songs about how he was going to get everyone killed in a nuclear war. The media was an ant in comparison to what it is today and they did everything they could to destroy Reagan. His temperament would not have made a difference in today's media.
    I've been preaching this to no avail

I guess the kids need to see someone they like go down in flames in 24 to get it

Despite 40 years of evidence already
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited November 2020
    China is not the enemy. It should be apparent by now that the US Government is Public Enemy Number One, for now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

China is not the enemy. It should be apparent by now that the US Government is Public Enemy Number One, for now.

Tomato tomahtoe now
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

RoadTrip said:

thechatch said:

I've been preaching this to no avail

I guess the kids need to see someone they like go down in flames in 24 to get it

Despite 40 years of evidence already
    Fair enough
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Protest songs when Reagan was elected king?

End of Innocence

O' beautiful, for spacious skies
    But now those skies are threatening
    They're beating plowshares into swords
    For this tired old man that we elected king

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orA6gM8w0W4

Land of Confusion

Now did you read the news today?
    They say the danger's gone away
    But I can see the fires still alight
    They're burning into the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Sledog said:

We're a republic and have the means to burn them down. They do not getaway with proven voter fraud.

They’ve gotten away with proven COVID fraud. You control the flow of information and you control the narrative. China pulling the puppet strings now. Might as well change our flag.
    The reality of people taking up arms in this situation is not even worth discussing IMO. Things have to get a shit ton worse before people take up arms against their government and fellow citizens.
    Did I say we were going to guns? But if they pull this cheat off we will never see another conservative/republican administration. They will completely take over. Legalize 20-40 million illegals, mail in ballots forever, no voter ID anywhere etc. We are well and truly fucked as a nation.
    Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Sledog said:

Did I say we were going to guns? But if they pull this cheat off we will never see another conservative/republican administration. They will completely take over. Legalize 20-40 million illegals, mail in ballots forever, no voter ID anywhere etc. We are well and truly fucked as a nation.
    No you didn't specifically say that but my point remains it has to get a whole lot worse before we get there. I don't think they can pull off everything you just mentioned and or they want to do without the senate. I do believe we are fucked and it will eventually turn into another blood bath because history has a funny way of repeating itself and liberalism is a mental disorder. Take Venezuela for example. Look how shitty it is down there and this transformation is what 20 years? It can and probably will get a lot worse for the people until it ever gets better. Trump gave them hope. Biden will let those people suffer and die so it will be up to them to take it back but they don't have the guns like we do. The left will eventually come for our guns and I don't trust us anymore. We'll give them up just like we wore the mask.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Sledog said:

No you didn't specifically say that but my point remains it has to get a whole lot worse before we get there. I don't think they can pull off everything you just mentioned and or they want to do without the senate. I do believe we are fucked and it will eventually turn into another blood bath because history has a funny way of repeating itself and liberalism is a mental disorder. Take Venezuela for example. Look how shitty it is down there and this transformation is what 20 years? It can and probably will get a lot worse for the people until it ever gets better. Trump gave them hope. Biden will let those people suffer and die so it will be up to them to take it back but they don't have the guns like we do. The left will eventually come for our guns and I don't trust us anymore. We'll give them up just like we wore the mask.
    You do you Sweet Cheeks!
    Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Sledog said:

You do you Sweet Cheeks!
    huh?