Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sidney Powell - Voter Fraud On a Massive Scale Identified

thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
MI
NV
GA
WI
PA

All in the crosshairs.

This is important, as Powell is easily the most widely reputable and commanding voice to join this discussion.

Half a million ballots between 5 states with only Joe Biden selected. Nothing down ballot. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to get yourself to a place where that isn’t cause for serious concern, as to the legitimacy of this election. This alone is grounds for an audit, to say nothing of the reports of deceased voters, duplicate ballots, and witnesses reporting ballot tampering and the blocking of poll observers in Atlanta, Philadelphia and Detroit.

This is not going away. That said, CNN and MSNBC have had no problem concealing the facts about COVID from their viewership for 9 months, so sitting on this will be no problem. Fox will run it. The NYP will run it.

In the end, Biden will be president and the ends will have justified the means for half the US population, and the other half will feel as though they cannot trust our democracy.

#unity

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    We're a republic and have the means to burn them down. They do not getaway with proven voter fraud.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Sledog said:

We're a republic and have the means to burn them down. They do not getaway with proven voter fraud.

They’ve gotten away with proven COVID fraud. You control the flow of information and you control the narrative. China pulling the puppet strings now. Might as well change our flag.
    thechatch said:

Sledog said:

They’ve gotten away with proven COVID fraud. You control the flow of information and you control the narrative. China pulling the puppet strings now. Might as well change our flag.
    Unwilling to battle for your freedom?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    The latest is anonymous sources from the Trump law firms saying there is no case lol

Try hards and yet they win rather easily

GOP would lose to the Washington Generals
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    He ended on an important and heavy point. These state legislatures are republican run and they’re not doing shit.

Whether it’s true or not, the GOP wants trump out of the way as much as the DNC.

Whether I agree or not, this is the rule of law that they have to safeguard this process.
    Establishment GOP would rather get back to business as usual almost as much as the DNC. Trump is a 24/7 headache for all of these people. Quite frankly, he’s a headache for moderate/independent voters like myself, as well. I’d like to get back to normal as well, but I’m not interested in whitewashing the takedown of our Democratic electoral process as a means to that end.
    So the guy who delivered on all the broken promises of establishment GOP is a headache

Maybe H is right. 12 year old girls
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    thechatch said:

Establishment GOP would rather get back to business as usual almost as much as the DNC. Trump is a 24/7 headache for all of these people. Quite frankly, he’s a headache for moderate/independent voters like myself, as well. I’d like to get back to normal as well, but I’m not interested in whitewashing the takedown of our Democratic electoral process as a means to that end.

Think of all those grannies in Sweden that had to die so america could get their vote right
    edited November 2020
    Even red Oklahoma sees fraud. Dem operatives exist everywhere. If they are willing to riot and burn cities they'll get jobs where they are told and do as they are told.

So the guy who delivered on all the broken promises of establishment GOP is a headache

From the standpoint of how he’s covered and constantly under attack? Yes. I’m firmly on the record as being in love with his policy initiatives, full stop. It’s the media circus that surrounds him that becomes fatiguing for his admin, the GOP, and many within his electorate. The fact that the opposition has done such a good job of branding anyone who takes a supportive stance for any of his accomplishments as Nazis hasn’t helped. Gimme Trump’s ability to get shit done with Reagan’s temperament, pls.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Pretty damning that the legislatures in all six battleground states are controlled by Republicans and nothing is being done to support Trump. Gutless cowards.

Pretty damning that the legislatures in all six battleground states are controlled by Republicans and nothing is being done to support Trump. Gutless cowards.

It’s hard.
    thechatch said:

From the standpoint of how he’s covered and constantly under attack? Yes. I’m firmly on the record as being in love with his policy initiatives, full stop. It’s the media circus that surrounds him that becomes fatiguing for his admin, the GOP, and many within his electorate. The fact that the opposition has done such a good job of branding anyone who takes a supportive stance for any of his accomplishments as Nazis hasn’t helped. Gimme Trump’s ability to get shit done with Reagan’s temperament, pls.
    I really have a hard time understanding why anyone gives a shit about what people that want to put us on a train think about anything

The opposition is to be crushed, not courted

That's the fundamental difference I have with conservatives. They don't really act like it matters. They want to be loved like Mitt and McCain did

So if the media wants to stop a conservative just throw a fit everyday and it goes away.

Pretty sure the one eyed racist who is the new darling will be rather easy to dispose of. If you won't fight for the guy who delivered don't waste my time talking about 2024

Not directed directly at you. At the GOP
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    I'll wait until @DinoRossiDawg weighs in.

#neverforget

#iseedeadpeoplevote

Gimme Trump’s ability to get shit done with Reagan’s temperament, pls.

That's the tell for people who weren't alive when Regan was president

It was GHW Bush who was the Never Regan leader. Family ties
    edited November 2020

Don't confuse being kind or softspoken with being tough.

Ronnie was a gunslinger. Listen to some of his 1960's speeches. He wasn't afraid to go toe to toe.

He was the west coast version of Trump. If you've dealt with both sides of the country in business, you know the personality of each coast is different - but both can be teddy bears and both can be real assholes.

Ronnie was a gunslinger. Listen to some of his 1960's speeches. He wasn't afraid to go toe to toe.

He was the west coast version of Trump. If you've dealt with both sides of the country in business, you know the personality of each coast is different - but both can be teddy bears and both can be real assholes.

He was also smeared relentlessly and daily by the media we had at the time and all of pop culture just like today

He fought for what he believed in and the GOP couldn't wait to get rid of him either

So Poppa Bush takes over and manages to blow a 90% win percentage chance by not being Reagan

One term just like the evil Orange Man

So how does that math work Neville Chamberlin Dawgs?

He was also smeared relentlessly and daily by the media we had at the time and all of pop culture just like today

He fought for what he believed in and the GOP couldn't wait to get rid of him either

So Poppa Bush takes over and manages to blow a 90% win percentage chance by not being Reagan

One term just like the evil Orange Man

So how does that math work Neville Chamberlin Dawgs?
    For most of that era, the Throbber was banging sorority gals, doing way more intoxicants than the daily recommended dosage and balling out (no zone, bitches) so not fully focused on Reagan politics.

But, point taken.

This is kind of my point.