Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark: "It was an unbelievable five-year run."

2»

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tailgater said:

TTJ said:

You can't make this shit up.

I had to read that article to be reminded that Husky Football was merely a prep school for USC's new head coach. Let us hope that we've seen the end of UW's scumbag experiment. No more throw-away Trojans at Montlake!

Yeah, this makes me all warm and fuzzy:

"After my first year at Washington, Pete decided to go to Seattle. There were some rumblings, "Do you want to come back? Would you come back?" I wasn't ready yet to become the head coach at USC at that time. This is more than just Xs and Os. It's more than just recruiting. You have to manage quite a bit. I wanted to make sure if and when I got the opportunity to be a head coach [at USC] that I was prepared to do it."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20140116/talking-with-new-usc-coach-steve-sarkisian/#ixzz2qgFQNZWx

So fucking glad this loser was paid $2 million a year to be a glorified intern at our school so he could leave when he was "prepared."

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No coach could win at SC with 8 offensive linemen. (MM went pro and he was really good) Will take 3-4 years to be competitive for the conference title alone.

Shit I had no idea how bad it was down there. We didn't have it that bad during our sanctions. We had one of our best olines after sanctions. USC isn't close .
  • Options
    I see PLSS is back to poasting as his brother took a break.

Kiffin lost BC he was a shitty coach just like Sark will lose as well.

Had USC hired a good coach they'd be running this conference.

Coaching matters.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

Tailgater said:

TTJ said:

I had to read that article to be reminded that Husky Football was merely a prep school for USC's new head coach. Let us hope that we've seen the end of UW's scumbag experiment. No more throw-away Trojans at Montlake!

"After my first year at Washington, Pete decided to go to Seattle. There were some rumblings, "Do you want to come back? Would you come back?" I wasn't ready yet to become the head coach at USC at that time. This is more than just Xs and Os. It's more than just recruiting. You have to manage quite a bit. I wanted to make sure if and when I got the opportunity to be a head coach [at USC] that I was prepared to do it."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20140116/talking-with-new-usc-coach-steve-sarkisian/#ixzz2qgFQNZWx

So fucking glad this loser was paid $2 million a year to be a glorified intern at our school so he could leave when he was "prepared."

That's exactly how I read it, pretty fucked up for him to even admit that publicly. Just shows a complete lack of awareness IMO. Amazing how some people in this life just shit themselves to the top.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

LawDawg1 said:

Tailgater said:

TTJ said:

That's exactly how I read it, pretty fucked up for him to even admit that publicly. Just shows a complete lack of awareness IMO. Amazing how some people in this life just shit themselves to the top.
    Lack of awareness and the need to run his mouth non stop to justify his position because he is aware he isn't qualified.

I'd cash the check too. His bullshit has been remarkably effective off the field for him personally
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Even hardcore doogs wouldn't have called it an unbelievable run. This guy doesn't know how to not use hyperbole. Say you had a pretty good run, and use 0-12, 4 straight bowl games, but calling it unbelievable is more proof how fucking stupid this guy is. I can't wait to watch him lose 4 or 5 games next year. By year 2, they will be calling for his head.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even hardcore doogs wouldn't have called it an unbelievable run. This guy doesn't know how to not use hyperbole. Say you had a pretty good run, and use 0-12, 4 straight bowl games, but calling it unbelievable is more proof how fucking stupid this guy is. I can't wait to watch him lose 4 or 5 games next year. By game 2, they will be calling for his head.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If his run was unbelievable then I don't have the vocabulary to come up with a word to describe Willingham's.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

If his run was unbelievable then I don't have the vocabulary to come up with a word to describe Willingham's.

Indescribable?

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    haie said:

Comportable

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

What unbelievable 5 year run is he talking about? His weight gain?

His 5-year run of bare pickling the split tails @ Joey's...

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    does he just open his yapper and hope the right words come out? Jeez, the guy is, is well, he is unbelievable. Even considering the Duck and Husky rivalry I felt bad for you all having Mr. Playcard for your coach.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    Re: Why Steve Sarkisian is at USC - Haden and the big boosters won't admit it, but a lot of their first choices didn't want to deal with the lack of depth for the next three yrs. It's an uphill battle even at a prestigious football school. If you go 12 & 1, well its USC and you are supposed to do that. If you go 7-6, you're on the hot seat and if you do it 2 years straight, you're fired. It's almost like a lose- lose situation. Guys trying to build their careers are going to avoid situations like that. That's why they've had to hire mediocre, desperate guys like Lame Kitten and Snark to fill the void during the excessive Reggie Bust and his greedy family takin' free stuff penalties.