Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden impeachment looming?

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

I still would like a decent healthcare system.

And a complete end to the farce that is college in 2020.

And you're looking for the Federal government to do that for you? Hahahha
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    The whiners about accepting these obviously fake results are fascinating. They were all in on Pee tapes to Ukraine. Meanwhile it is now known as fact that Biden and Clinton actually did EVERYTHING that they accused Trump of! Biden further lined his pockets from foreign governments through influence peddling. He distributed money to the rest of 'em after the Clinton foundation had to shut down because no one knew where the 100's of millions went.

Fuck that this is scorched earth now! The left used a CIA program to steal this election along with traditional methods and weaponized the China virus. Most likely colluding with the chinese in the process since they were paying off Joe and the rest.

Burn them down!
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

MelloDawg said:

Just utterly fascinating.

It is, isn’t it? Who would ever speculate about Biden being impeached.

Enjoy not having a single Trump voter believe Biden was legitimately elected.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817

Could Trump Be Impeached Shortly After He Takes Office?

It's highly improbable, but law scholars and political junkies are speculating about it.
    By DARREN SAMUELSOHN April 17, 2016
    Liberals who thought Trump was in anyway illegitimate or not duly elected, were, and still are, idiots. Comforting that you've decided the best response is to one-up them.

We're fucked.
    You really think we'll just pretend the last 5 years didn't happen?

I'm sure the Quisling crowd will but they ain't conservative man
    I'm on record saying that I fully expect the same conservatives who were calling the left whiny cunts for the last four years will complete their metamorphosis into whiny cunts themselves. What does surprise me is that the transformation happened so quickly. Thought there would at least be an ease-in period. Or a cunt recess. No such luck.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

Just utterly fascinating.

It is, isn’t it? Who would ever speculate about Biden being impeached.

Enjoy not having a single Trump voter believe Biden was legitimately elected.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-impeachment-213817

Could Trump Be Impeached Shortly After He Takes Office?

It's highly improbable, but law scholars and political junkies are speculating about it.
    By DARREN SAMUELSOHN April 17, 2016
    Liberals who thought Trump was in anyway illegitimate or not duly elected, were, and still are, idiots. Comforting that you've decided the best response is to one-up them.

We're fucked.
    You really think we'll just pretend the last 5 years didn't happen?

I'm sure the Quisling crowd will but they ain't conservative man
    I'm on record saying that I fully expect the same conservatives who were calling the left whiny cunts for the last four years will complete their metamorphosis into whiny cunts themselves. What does surprise me is that the transformation happened so quickly. Thought there would at least be an ease-in period. Or a cunt recess. No such luck.
    What do you mean? You must not have kids. That's the only kind of recess left in this pussified country.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Every politician has lined their pockets with gold. except Trump since he ain't no politician. Name an honest politician: (fill in the blanks)
    1-
    2-
    3-

3 entries would be a comprehensive list
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    Uh oh...

Burisma in court today said they paid Joe Biden $900,000. Biden never claimed it on his taxes.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

2022 if the House flips shit's gonna get fun.

Really hope they don’t follow the new script on that.
    The difference being Joe isn't going to be impeached over a ham sandwich. He actually deserves to be impeached.