Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This Seahawks/49ers rivalry....

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Is so sad and fucking pathetic. I think the game on the field is great, however this bullshit that the fans get into is pretty embarassing for both sides. Especially Seattle acting like we are a current dynasty and are competing for Super Bowls year in year out. People keep comparing it to the Steelers/Ravens rivalry from not too long ago but I don't remember all the fans acting like a bunch of fags (calling each others local radio stations talking shit, putting up shitty bilboards etc.).

Its getting like revenge of the nerds around here.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2014

Is so sad and fucking pathetic. I think the game on the field is great, however this bullshit that the fans get into is pretty embarassing for both sides. Especially Seattle acting like we are a current dynasty and are competing for Super Bowls year in year out. People keep comparing it to the Steelers/Ravens rivalry from not too long ago but I don't remember all the fans acting like a bunch of fags (calling each others local radio stations talking shit, putting up shitty bilboards etc.).

Its getting like revenge of the nerds around here.

it's a great rivalry on the field. Outstanding, it could be with time what the Steelers/Ravens were.
    It's disappointing the 2 fanbases are completely ruining it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014
    I think it's kinda cool that the fan bases are competing for who can donate the most to children's hospitals.

Other than that fuck them both.

Preferably with a rusty conical cheese grater that gives them tetanus.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014
    It's pathetic even in not relation to other rivalries. {cough} I mean, scarves up, 12s! I can name now two people on the roster
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Niners gonna bust a Kaep this weekend, homes. Our team don't play!
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    San Franciscans have always been parochial and overly zealous about protecting their faux reputation as the west coast's leading city in all civic-cultural matters...... especially when they get their butts kicked in some way by Los Angeles or Seattle. They're obviously puckered pretty bad over what the Seahawks have done a few times lately to their Niners. I say fuck em.... fuck em all the way to Nob Hill and back.

I'm of the age that I can remember being forced fed nothing but Niner football for the Sunday afternoon regional broadcast almost every Sunday before there was an AFL or the Seattle Seahawks. I can recall nobody in the fucking City By The Bay sympathizing with us in the PNW who hardly ever got to see the rest of the old NFL except when the Niners travelled back east. It's our asshole buddies in Frisco that are the problem here, not Seahawk fanatics.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,119
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Btw. When will all of us 12s be gathering in fife this week?

Someone failed to book the usual place for this week so we're meeting in Yelm instead.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

San Franciscans have always been parochial and overly zealous about protecting their faux reputation as the west coast's leading city in all civic-cultural matters...... especially when they get their butts kicked in some way by Los Angeles or Seattle. They're obviously puckered pretty bad over what the Seahawks have done a few times lately to their Niners. I say fuck em.... fuck em all the way to Nob Hill and back.

I'm of the age that I can remember being forced fed nothing but Niner football for the Sunday afternoon regional broadcast almost every Sunday before there was an AFL or the Seattle Seahawks. I can recall nobody in the fucking City By The Bay sympathizing with us in the PNW who hardly ever got to see the rest of the old NFL except when the Niners travelled back east. It's our asshole buddies in Frisco that are the problem here, not Seahawk fanatics.

You like to call it Frisco.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Tailgater said:

Everyone likes to call it Frisco.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone likes to call it Frisco.

Actually, they call it The City
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited January 2014
    Mad_Son said:

Btw. When will all of us 12s be gathering in fife this week?

Someone failed to book the usual place for this week so we're meeting in Yelm instead.
    Yelm?

I thought we were meeting at Cupcake Royale next to the 7-11 on Aurora in the U-District.

Fuck.

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tailgater's posts are exactly the same as on doogman, but include the word "fuck."
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    'The City' sounds like something fucktarded portlanders would coin.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Just wait until the first time Peterman has the Dawgs contending for the Natty. Posters on those site will be dooging it up with the best of them.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tailgater said:

Fucking city by the bay or City by the fucking bay?

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Buddy of mine just got some fresh ink - bring it on Sunday 12s!l!

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just wait until the first time Peterman has the Dawgs contending for the Natty. Posters on those site will be dooging it up with the best of them.

fuck...yeah...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

That is just fucked up!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This shit is more offensive than meatspin.