Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Communists make lists

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

USMChawk said:

Personally, I’m in a letting go of the anger phase but I see nothing wrong with the message of holding people accountable for their actions. It’s not like she’s calling to behead people like Steve Brannon did. Or talking about shooting people in the head like multiple cops have been.

So you have no problem with lists whose sole purpose is vengeance for political differences? Hey @DerekJohnson , I’m wondering if you could provide me a list of names and addresses, of all the leftists on this site? When the time comes, I’ll make sure they’re “held accountable for their actions”.
    There is a very strong frustration, for us on the left, with the way America has just kind of forgot that George W Bush and the people in his administration tortured people and lied us into a war. Her sentiment is that we’re not just going to pretend this didn’t happen.

I understand you’re frustrated because if this was going the other way, and Trump talked about a list like this, the left would play victim but there’s no reason for the internet tuff guy schtick.
    The same lying Bush Warmongers that Biden gladly accepted help and endorsements from to help him win? Yeah, lots of anger there, clown. WTF is this nonsense?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

USMChawk said:

Personally, I’m in a letting go of the anger phase but I see nothing wrong with the message of holding people accountable for their actions. It’s not like she’s calling to behead people like Steve Brannon did. Or talking about shooting people in the head like multiple cops have been.

So you have no problem with lists whose sole purpose is vengeance for political differences? Hey @DerekJohnson , I’m wondering if you could provide me a list of names and addresses, of all the leftists on this site? When the time comes, I’ll make sure they’re “held accountable for their actions”.
    There is a very strong frustration, for us on the left, with the way America has just kind of forgot that George W Bush and the people in his administration tortured people and lied us into a war. Her sentiment is that we’re not just going to pretend this didn’t happen.

I understand you’re frustrated because if this was going the other way, and Trump talked about a list like this, the left would play victim but there’s no reason for the internet tuff guy schtick.
    Biden has never met a war he isnt for.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,284
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

USMChawk said:

All those Bush people are on your side, now what?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

USMChawk said:

The same lying Bush Warmongers that Biden gladly accepted help and endorsements from to help him win? Yeah, lots of anger there, clown. WTF is this nonsense?

The ones AOC is currently getting tons of shit for calling out? The ones the left has been saying for months we shouldn’t accept help from? It really is amazing that when it’s convenient for you guys there’s a far left and when it’s convenient all dems are exactly the same.
  • Options

USMChawk said:

The ones AOC is currently getting tons of shit for calling out? The ones the left has been saying for months we shouldn’t accept help from? It really is amazing that when it’s convenient for you guys there’s a far left and when it’s convenient all dems are exactly the same.
    Are you saying AOC didn’t support Biden, along with the same Bush Warmongers she’s supposed to hate? Biden was all-in on Iraq and Obama and Biden continued that war and also armed ISIS Syria.

They’re on your side now. You’re not very good at this stuff.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Psst ... we already burned down the old GOP in 2016, lady(?).

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that Trump was an ineffective failure who didn't accomplish anything

Move on to the golden Biden era
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219

Psst ... we already burned down the old GOP in 2016, lady.

It's pretty comical how much shit talking is going on after a 2 point win that was may have been decided on the last play.

Sure - you're going to burn down the 48% who own guns. That's funny.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    PHD_Dawg said:

HHusky said:

The Left, over time, ends up in Fascist dictatorships and eliminating political opponents.

This is how they get there.

As does extreme conservatism. Take any ideology far enough and it leads to authoritarianism. Try finding a new thought outside of your tiny dark corner of the internet before parroting more empty words.
    Well those are empty words.

Your side is already calling for blacklisting political opponents, whoever you are. LOL at Trump being extreme right. Can’t wait for the mask mandates and shutdowns again by you Fascists.

Shunning is old school.

It does hurt. It’s supposed to.

I’d cling to my anonymity if I was you, Igor.
    Sounds like a threat. Bring it, fat ass.

Let the Great Doxxing begin. May have to worm your IP address...

lol @ the 150lb manlet talking shit
    Punily Hung Dawg is funny. In a disgusting horribly deformed sort of way.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

The Left, over time, ends up in Fascist dictatorships and eliminating political opponents.

As does extreme conservatism. Take any ideology far enough and it leads to authoritarianism. Try finding a new thought outside of your tiny dark corner of the internet before parroting more empty words.
    He's incapable
    Rich coming from a stereotype.

I'm hearing that Trump was an ineffective failure who didn't accomplish anything

Honestly this is my favorite part, they thought they were disappointed with Obama. Just wait.

The only thing you can count on Joe to do is sell out to China bc most people won't notice foreign policy. Beyond that, he's either going to piss off the center or piss off the left.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2020

We must immediately get every man who voted for the Dems to get testosterone checks. Pump them up with some T and get some titties in their face. They may come around.

Kick all the 20+ year senators out, then win the house and impeach kamala just because apparently it's a thing to do now.

End the h1b program
    Ban islam.

Forced birth control if under a certain income level.

Boom
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,169
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

He's incapable
    Rich coming from a stereotype.

Honestly this is my favorite part, they thought they were disappointed with Obama. Just wait.

The only thing you can count on Joe to do is sell out to China bc most people won't notice foreign policy. Beyond that, he's either going to piss off the center or piss off the left.
    He has a foreign policy?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

To those of you in Rio Linda, CA, the preceding post was a joke.

I drive through Rio Linda all the time. What was it about that place that disturbed Rush so much when he lived in Sacramento?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The left has been going after people who work for Trump since he announced

The witch hunt had the chilling effect desired on anyone that dared to work for Trump
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Accountability is unAmerican!